ZoroDark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we have to battle for upl. i'm gmt-5 and available at most times this week except for today and tomorrow. otherwise i should be able at any time since summer break started. let me know what works for you and we can try and get this done!
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i guess i'm fighting you in upl rather than sasha? anyway i'm gmt +2 and i can be on between 5-10pm my time. i am always on po, but i'll get on irc often enough to get it done too. i'm really flexible in the weekend if that's works better for you.
    Harsha
    Harsha
    alright i should be able to find you fairly easily then, we'll schedule something along the way. any day should honestly be fine with me so i don't think we'll have a problem!
    Hi Zoro, i need to talk to you. Could you contact me when you are there?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    well catching me on po is probably the best idea. sorry i reply this late but i was on vacation n_n
    Hey, we're matched up for the teenager tournament, I'm GMT -8, cannot do anytime tomorrow or Friday but after that I'm free. Tonight would be amazing though.
    Hey let me know what times you have free during the week!
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i'm on vacation till tuesday actually so i honestly don't know when i'll be on. i will probably be on between 11pm-1am my time though
    Enguarde
    Enguarde
    that won't work for me due to work unfortunately unless you can do it early saturday morning my time/anytime my friday evening assuming i dont' get dragged to a bar lol.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    yeah that should work i think
    so we need to play for teenager tour r1. im gmt+0 and i can do most days (except for friday/saturday night) from 5-11pm. or you can usually find me in #doubles
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    yeah that should work out nicely considering i'm GMT +1 and also on on those hours. i'll hop on #irc to catch you some time
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    i can do now?
    hey man we played for last ost and need to play again :) i'm gMT+11 and can really only play weekends or my evenings (7pm onwards until 12am my time). I'm free to play from tomorrow afternoon so lemme know when you're free!
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    ah yeah i remember that! unfortunately i'm not as comfortable in xy ou but anyway i'm gmt +1 and i'm on a lot at random times throughout the weekend. i guess i'll try to catch you on irc. i'm usually in #ubers and #benelux.
    Enguarde
    Enguarde
    hey my best shot at playing you is this weekend so i'll do my best to irc as much as possible. I should be free pretty much all the time do you have a preferred timeslot?
    we need to play contact me on IRC!!!
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i'm available between 5 and 11pm my time so yeah i'll try to hop on as much as i can.
    when u wanna ost
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i'm gmt +1 so some time in the weekend would probably be best. i'm pretty much free all weekend except after 8pm on sunday so yeah whatever works for you. where could i catch you on irc? if i'm on i'll be in #benelux or #ubers
    kd24
    any channel really, if u want to get my attention i usually check #strongs and #yugioh daily
    When do you want to finish our matches?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    well tonight turned out to be way busier than i expected. i have around 20 mins to do it now if you could get on on irc/showdown ubers room
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Sorry had to get going, I'll try to be on as long as I can the next 2 days so we get it done.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    wait can you do this now?
    hey man, we gotta play for ubers open im gmt-4 and am available after 4pm on weekdays. I tried finding you on po but never could
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hmm I'm GMT +2 but I should be on from around 2pm onwards Wednesday, so I guess that should work nicely.
    OK we'll play on 2 AM my time / 8 AM your time (?) next Saturday (9/14)! Let's have GGs :)
    Hey, we have to play for Ubers Open, I'm available between the weeksafter 7 pm GMT -6 or at weekend all day. When can you play?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i'm on pretty frequently on PO (and I used to see you there). If you could come on PO in the weekend, we can probably get it done since i'm on a lot too.
    hey we're paired for ru open, im gmt -4, lemme know what time works best for you this week
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    Hi I'm GMT -5 for now, but it'll change to GMT +2 from Thursday onward. I'll be pretty busy because we're moving, but I'll get my butt in #rarelyused sometime. I'm literally always on between 9-11am though.
    sounds good, i just gotta get myself some teams and i'll be able to play
    Honus
    Honus
    nvm man tell them i gave you the win lol
    hey man i am on in mirc and po main server , when you stay on go challenge me , my nick [sky] kael
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…