1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Comments on Profile Post by Cipher Admin Lovrina

1. LizardMan
    LizardMan
    Sona is extremely good. Morgana is great too. Sona is a support, Morgana is a mage who can be used as a support too.
    Aug 27, 2013
  2. LizardMan
    LizardMan
    Add me as a friend. Im gonnagutyou
    Aug 27, 2013
  3. Cipher Admin Lovrina
    Cipher Admin Lovrina
    I'm TidalShallows
    Aug 27, 2013
  4. LizardMan
    LizardMan
    I just tried to add you as a friend but it would not let me.

A bad thing about supports is you are only as good as your teammates are. So if your teammates suck, you will most likely suck as a support.
    Aug 27, 2013
  5. Cipher Admin Lovrina
    Cipher Admin Lovrina
    But if I have you as a teammate, I won't suck... Maybe I'll try Lux then. I have to turn off some of the other programs I have running like RNG reporter and some other stuff. Playing on a Mac sort of blows. I had the same problem with D3.
    Aug 27, 2013
  6. LizardMan
    LizardMan
    I am a much better player than intermediate bots or anyone who isn't level 30. Although im still learning too and have been practicing a lot.

I am better than a lot of players at my rank, but I still "suck."

That is the key to becoming better. In pokemon too. Knowing where you stand compared to the real good players.
    Aug 27, 2013
  7. LizardMan
    LizardMan
    Lets play a beginner bot game. Ill carry you and go like 30-0 or something.

Im bored and I want to get you involved in this game.
    Aug 27, 2013
  8. Cipher Admin Lovrina
    Cipher Admin Lovrina
    Trying to log on! PM me your fixes for the team. I want it to be just a little bit different from vanilla volt-turn. ..
    Aug 27, 2013
  9. Cipher Admin Lovrina
    Cipher Admin Lovrina
    Just logged on!
    Aug 27, 2013
  10. Cipher Admin Lovrina
    Cipher Admin Lovrina
    My summoner name is Ultramarina
    Aug 27, 2013
  11. Cipher Admin Lovrina
    Cipher Admin Lovrina
    IDK how to add you. I tried the tutorial and it took like 13 minutes to load and everything was damn laggy. I like Ashe though. Ice arrows are cute.
    Aug 27, 2013