1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Comments on Profile Post by Sashay

1. Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    For? o.o
    Aug 27, 2013
  2. Sashay
    Sashay
    You lol

And what the fuck... your avatar ??? XD
    Aug 27, 2013
  3. Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I am 100% man though :P

And yeah, I had a few avatars considered but this was the first time a .gif was small enough to actually work so I couldn't pass up the opportunity XD
    Aug 27, 2013
  4. Sashay
    Sashay
    Lol ♥
    Aug 27, 2013
  5. Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    ♥ o3o
    Aug 27, 2013
  6. Oopa
    Oopa
    From sources of questionable reliability, i believe i know the true reason behind your gender changes
    Aug 28, 2013
  7. Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Do share.
    Aug 28, 2013
  8. Oopa
    Oopa
    Questionable reliabilty: the source of this info is on lady salamence's profile
    Aug 28, 2013
  9. Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Okay and what does it say?
    Aug 28, 2013
  10. Oopa
    Oopa
    well, you must delve through all the comments ont eh first page to find out :p
    Aug 28, 2013
  11. Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yeah I don't see anything.
    Aug 28, 2013
  12. Oopa
    Oopa
    Well, open up all the comments on the profile page and you will find it
    Aug 29, 2013
  13. Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Why don't you just say it instead of being so difficult >_<
    Aug 29, 2013
  14. Oopa
    Oopa
    I like being difficult. But it's got something to do with you being told to do it as if it is not your own free will :/
    Aug 29, 2013
  15. Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I did do it and I didn't see anything that remotely has to do with changing from a boy to a girl.
    Aug 29, 2013
  16. Sashay
    Sashay
    This comment contains the overbearing fabulous scent of Hulavuta transforming from a student to a TGIF waitress
    Aug 29, 2013
  17. Oopa
    Oopa
    In Australia we don't have TGIF
    Aug 29, 2013
  18. Oopa
    Oopa
    Plz give an analogy
    Aug 29, 2013
  19. Sashay
    Sashay
    It's a shitty restaurant that happens to be part of a running joke between me and Hula lol
    Aug 29, 2013
  20. Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    It's not shit, how can you say that
    Aug 29, 2013
  21. Oopa
    Oopa
    ^ Obviously Hulavuta either frequents it, or he's the owner of a lot of stores aka franchisee. BTW i searched up tgif, and there seems to be aussie stores lol
    Aug 29, 2013
  22. Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yes I frequent it and it is the best and if you don't like it then I GUESS WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS ANYMORE >:|
    Aug 29, 2013
  23. Sashay
    Sashay
    Tbh i've never eaten at one xD
    Aug 29, 2013
  24. Sashay
    Sashay
    Sounds shitty imo lol
    Aug 29, 2013
  25. Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    It's the best lol except the service sucks :| (at least the one that I go to) they never bring out silverware until after the food is already out...so you have to sit there looking at the food for a few minutes before you can actually eat it. ROFL.

The last time I went there the waitress was still in training but she was like way better than any of the waiters we had before...
    Aug 29, 2013
  26. Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    but the food is best
    Aug 29, 2013