Alf'
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we have to battle for the Ubers Open.
    My timezone is GMT+2, what are your times?
    I have to go for about an hour (so I'll be a few minutes late, probably) but I'll be on IRC as zeb on #neverused, #ubers, and #gslam. Let me know when you're ready to play.
    I should be on most of the weekend, especially Saturday, so it should be fine for me :) I'm always in #neverused on IRC so it'll be easy to find me!
    So, would you be willing to play our games tomorrow at around 6-7 PM your time? I think that's about 3-4 hours before when I'm posting this right now, so if you can still see the time that I post this please confirm that so I will arrive on time, haha.

I'm also willing to play a game or two in the next couple of hours if you get on, though if we go to three I would prefer to push the last until tomorrow.
    Hey :), I'm GMT-5 and starting college today, so if we could play our battles on the next weekend it would be fantastic for me.

I'm gonna choose BW2 NU for game 2, and suggest BW2 RU for game 3 although I might be ok with ADV (we'll see, we got ~5 days at best)!
    hey, would you be ok with playing on tuesday or wednesday? i'm free most of the day those days, so i should be able to meet up whenever you're available. if not, i can go for other times too but my schedule is less lax.
    i dont find u on ps o_o anyway im online on lobby as k-10 alexander
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Sorry, I always forget to say that I'm under "Alf". I'll be on.
    hey, we're paired for ubers open r1. i'd prefer to play a bit closer to the end of the deadline. i'm gmt -6 (it's 1:58 am as im typing this) so hopefully we can find a suitable time to play.
    we're paired for ru open. i'm gmt +2 and i can play whenever, tell me when you'd like to play
    Just realized you are from Belgium. Okay I'll do my best to check my Smogon periodically for the remainder of the day.

I'm pretty much ready when you are.
    Sounds good. Maybe we can play in a little while since I just got on?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…