Terraquaza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I'm GMT-5. I'm in #doubles (irc.synirc.net) now and will be tomorrow as well as `matt`. Just highlight or PM me whenever you're ready to play. You contacted me at 16:00 your time, so I'll make sure to be active around then tomorrow.
    Hi Terraquaza, we have to play for farm league, our gmt is the same so we shouldnt have troubles for playing (finally..).. So, tell me when you wanna play
    Hello. I'm really sorry, there had others things what think and doing, I'd like to say I consider myself a john, but well, I just want to finish this and that's all.

I'll be available tomorrow in the morning, because I'm GMT-7 and you are from Germany, so that means your GMT is +2 or +3, so, What do you say? can you? (=

Have a good weekend.
    Vic.
    Vic.
    Right now, I'm ready so go to PS smogon tournament, please.

Btw, good morning.
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    please vm me when ur on, i will try to check my messages as often as possible
    Vic.
    Vic.
    I'm availabe, so, go to PS, please.
    Hi when do u wanna play for ost10? Im gmt -5
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    im gmt+1. how about next week? playing you is probably my OST highlight :]
    gr8astard
    gr8astard
    yea next week is fine, next week's weekend maybe? i have uni during weekdays so I can only be on after 7pm my time which would be 1am yours :]
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    would work for me!
    wished we could have battled today but i have to go now (been here for 3 hours); we have an extension til wednesday
    ill try to make time for monday and tuesday past 5:30 pm for each but i wont be able to wait for significant amounts of time
    sup, you were subbed in to play me in doubles tour, im gmt -4, and will be on irc for the rest of the day as cbt (and grotto during tour) so i shouldnt be too hard to find.
    Yeah I can try and be on all day tomorrow, I'll be sure to log on to irc when im online. I'm usually in #ubers # rarelyused or #neverused
    when you can do the nu tournament battle. I'm in the evenings
    mi time zon GTM-6
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    probably in the weekend. maybe before/after smogon tour?
    Hi,we're opponents for the 4th Round of the Fuk DW tournament.When can you battle ? My timezone is GMT+3 and I'm available almost everyday.
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    my timezone is gmt+1 and weekend would be the best for me, or friday
    Christos
    Christos
    Weekend is fine for me too,when exactly will you be online ?
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    i will arrive at 2pm (my timezone) at home und can play - sunday almost every time
    I see you're on? Want to play for the RU Open?
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    are you still on? i could play
    DetroitLolcat
    DetroitLolcat
    Haha it looks like we just missed each other :( I'll be on for about another half hour or so, otherwise we can just play tomorrow.
    We gotta fight for r3 of highlander tour. I'm gmt +12. Could you come on at about midnight your time Saturday night? Come to #pokemon and we can fight
    we need to play for the doubles minitour; I'm gonna create a team eventually. Let me know when you can play.
    We are adversaries for the RU Open 2. Let me know when your available to meet in glorious battle.

(I'm GMT -5 and should be on a lot this week)
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    my timezone is gmt+1, are you using irc chat?
    DetroitLolcat
    DetroitLolcat
    Yeah I use IRC I'll be on #pokemon and #rarelyused every so often. I'm usually up at lolstupid hours of the night so I should find you despite the time difference.
    when would u like to play for the RU Open? I'm -6 gmt btw
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    today and tommorow would work the best for me(almost any time), because my school starts monday. i will just lurk on #pokemon then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…