Ryanor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• kk need to go afk for a while, i think for about 20 minutes. ill be on lobby on showdown as alexander_
    i guess i'll be not a home at that time. can you make tomorrow at 9 pm? (i can try to do it at 20:30 too, or even now if you want)
    we should schedule a time for tomorrow i think. how about to play at 10 pm?
    we're paired in uu open. i'm gmt +2 and ready whenever. tell me what works for you.
    In the third game the only Pokemon to stop Togekiss from sweeping was Nidoqueen, who would have died if Zapdos got an HP Flying off and wasn't critted by Blizzard.

I just felt the need to explain this because you claim there was no hax lol. ggs anyways
    Ryanor
    Ryanor
    Maybe Rotom-F scarf can deal some damage on Togekiss. Anyway I never said that there was no hax on game 3.
    The second game you forced me to use Outrage with Flygon because I had nothing else to KO Zapdos. However it would have been KOed Zapdos if it wasn't paralyzed. If I still had Flygon I would have a better chance against Empoleon without having to sacrifice Swampert and Scrafty which could deal with the rest of your team.
    Ryanor
    Ryanor
    Sorry but I would switch out Zapdos 'cause everybody knows that set of Azelf. That was very little hax, but yea...
    My Azelf was Focus Sash with Explosion. The first game weakening Tornadus wasn't necessary to win, and I didn't use Scrafty for the rest of the game after Hurricane missed the first time. It didn't matter that Hydro Pump missed on Flygon either since you didn't have SR and Azelf was at 100% (252 Atk Azelf Explosion vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Kingdra: 277-326 (95.18 - 112.02%) -- 68.75% chance to OHKO).
    Ryanor
    Ryanor
    Man, I missed WoW on Azelf on turn 1.
    DittoCrow
    DittoCrow
    Oh right. It still would have come down to damage then because I had Swampert 252+ SpA Life Orb Kingdra Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Swampert in rain: 368-434 (91.08 - 107.42%) -- 43.75% chance to OHKO
    Ryanor
    Ryanor
    Specs Kingdra*.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…