RockinX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello RockinX! You`re SV 2746 right?

Mind helping me hatch a shiny? I can throw in one of the following 4 IV pokemon for your help: Charmander, Skarmory, Larvitar, Gastly.

MY FC is: 1418-8067-2289
    What's your FC?
    I would greatly appreciate it! Cheers.
    RockinX
    RockinX
    I'm available for a short time 3DS: 2148-9166-6811. In-game name: アルヘニス
    RockinX
    RockinX
    BTW, my game is in Japanese, so if you want a nickname, you're limited to only 6 characters.
    RockinX
    RockinX
    I'll be available for a while. I'm going to be online.

IIRC, the difference between GMT-4:30 and EST is half an hour, but I don't know which is which.
    Que onda chamo, ha pasado mucho tiempo pero puedo darte a Regispel en estos días?
    RockinX
    RockinX
    Ya yo pensaba que no lo ibas a hacer, jajaja.

Avísame cuando tengas tiempo.
    Albus
    Albus
    La verdad no lo iba a hacer porque no tenía como, hasta que el buen Arceus me dió acceso a mi Gamecube y ahí si pude nombrarlo sin problemas. :p

Estaré disponible mañana, todo el día.
    Nice to see you again, RockinX.
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    That's nice. But I don't think I'll be able to continue playing when that comes out and when I graduate college, cause I'll probably be too busy for pokemon when that time comes. :(
    RockinX
    RockinX
    Well, i hope you have some time.
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    I hope so too.
    Hey, you said you wanted a Donphan with Ice Shard and a good nature. I have an Flawless Adamant Shiny one with that, which also has Counter and Head Smash. It's Female and can be nicknamed whatever you want.
    Interesante, yo conozco a Valkart (es de la ciudad en la que vivo) que ya no juega, CyberOdin, y alguien muy arrogante y presumido de México por tener un canal de Youtube, que se hace llamar "GearsWill".
    Really? wow que bien, eso es algo que no me esperaba, yo siempre he querido ir de vacaciones a Venezuela.
    Parece que somos dos, y yo que pensaba que aquí era el único lugar donde no había nada organizado...
    In Colombia, South America.
    Despite not having a solid VGC-TCG organization, there are still some of the aforementioned Tourneys for Play! points and the ones for Medals (i don't remember how they're called); and i play it safe in those cases.
    Pseudo-VGCs on my case, since there is nothing completely organized in my country; but there are some Tournaments for getting Play! Pokémon points (i don't remember exactly how they're called).
    Yes, Game Freak with their word filter.
    After looking closely through the "Words banlist" from GF, i saw that "Azz" entered on the offensive category, that's why i requested the nick-change.
    And thanks a lot, again.
    Sorry if i bother you with this but, can you nickname the Tyrogue again, please? it looks like GF thought that the Zs were Ss and it made it look as an offensive fellow.
    Thanks a lot too, i hope you enjoy them.
    It has 252 EVs on HP and Defense, and the rest are on its Attack.
    Yes i am, let me nickname your Elephanter first.
    And can i request a nickname for Tyrogue?
    I know, but it may be kinda useful on the VGC environment with a BrightPower, and Mud Slap, plus Trick Room support to annoy opponents to no end, but i'd stick with Sturdy anyway.

And btw, is the Tyrogue nicknameable?
    Yes, it's completely nicknameable, how do you want it to be named? i forgot to put it there since mine is fully trained and i rarely offer fully trained stuff.

And i'd like the Shiny Manaphy with HP Electric for the Meloetta, please.
    Unfortunately, those wanting to trade with me need to wait until I can get my hard drive repaired, which could take a while. I'm posting this from my phone.
    ok deverias decirmelo paso por paso cuando tengamos tiempo los 2
    ya ke esos pokes son los ultimos ke aree
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…