-Manu-
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're paired up for the Apocalypse mini-tournament. My timezone is GMT+1 and i'm usually free after about 4:30pm but may be able to do slightly earlier some days. Let me know what time is best for you!
    Hey, we're paired up for the Apocalypse Mini-Tour, when can you play? I'm pretty flexible all this week, but University classes may interfere with that. I'm GMT -5.
    Yeah I know I can't play at 12am your time, this time. I am free between 2pm-12am my time so anytime inbetween that is good just let me know what suits you. You can find me on irc in #genvuu
    I mean as I said I would prefer to play in the afternoon/night between like 2pm-12am which would be between 6am-4pm, but you said you wanted to play like last time in which the earliest I could possibly play for you is 3am.
    hi we gotta play again for uu open r4, GMT +10, I would prefer to play late afternoon/night this time how does that suit you?
    chandelure had already been suspected. RT deleted your post saying "I agree but its irrelevant" because it was already deemed UU
    yeah sure i'll be on around 8-9am my time which would be around 12-1am for you, you can find me on irc in #ubers
    its probably gonna be the middle of the night for you, what times are you available to play
    were paired up for Ubers open r1, im +10 GMT and would prefer to play in the morning, let me know what times you're available
    Si, hablo español, bueno me parece bien. Intentaré encontrarte por esa hora el sábado o el domingo
    Sweet, same timezones! 8pm-12am every night works for me! I'm +Icicle Fissh on PS!, so just hit me up with a challenge whenever. Good luck! :)
    yo let me know when you can play, ive got work but thats it and can do whenever

im edt, gmt-4 and am available in my time from 8ish am to 2ish am (but i would prefer sometime not too early or late), and besides work have no obstacles to us playing
    hi manu, we play for the UPL. Let me know what times you are available, I can play pretty much whenever. I am GMT -8 btw.
    ok im sorry i got home really late today. let's try and play tomorrow if i find you on. if we can't play the battle tomorrow, you can take the activity win; it's my fault for missing the time. sorry dude :/
    ok i think we have to play today unless i get free time early tomorrow or we get an extension. i'll try and be on at 5:30 like i said (my time), but if i get on earlier and i see you on irc, i'll pm you. are you usually "manu" on irc?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…