Elevator Music
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Elevator Music
    Elevator Music
    Haha thanks for the compliment! I don't know if this is helpful, but I try to jokingly poke at both the battlers in my flavor. Of course it's all in good fun, and I do try to provide actual commentary as well.

I'm not all that confident in my writing ability, so thanks for telling me you liked it!
    Pwnemon is well overdue in your BoB match. Option will be on you how to proceed now noting that a DQ win is totally within your rights
    Probably stupid question about ASB. Tickle works on ghosts, right? I just want to be absolutely sure I don't waste an action and some EN in the process. Thanks in advance :>
    Use the right sprite for Ditto-Pinsir and edit Pinsir's HP so it is KO'ed :<

The first part is the most important.
    Hey, I have a question on the factory tourney...I've decided to trade one of my pokemon for inanimate blob's Drapion...but I don't think he's posted a prize claim the whole tourney...do I get more UC than the 6 I got from that match or how is this going to work? :/
    Hey I am getting kinda unpatient here, so I will ask you this:

Can I swoop in and ref rounds of tourney matches if/when the ref passes DQ? I will do it for free and without stealing the entire match or anything. Just the round so we can move forward.

I just want us to end this >_<;.
    Elevator Music
    Elevator Music
    I'd ask the battlers of the match it they're ok with that, and then do so for that instance/all future instances necessary.

Luckily this round is almost over but yea jeez :<
    Hey EM, letting you know I'm interested in writing the Cawmodore analysis. I don't have time to do it right now due to exams, but I will be able to work on it Friday next week at the very latest.
    Geodude6
    Geodude6
    Elevator Music
    Elevator Music
    hey, sorry. I had assigned it to srk a couple weeks ago, but I think some stuff came up. I'll check in with him and if he can't write it I'll let you know.
    Please approve pttp's Malaconda analysis so he can send it on to GP. It'd be nice to have that done before Cawmodore is done n__n
    Hey so im new and I liked ur signature! :D Do u have x and y? :D
    Elevator Music
    Elevator Music
    I go to northeastern university and I major in math. you?

I'm not playing any right now :( I've been really busy. I do have Black 2 and my DS with me, but I haven't even turned it on in a couple months :(
    L 123
    L 123
    i go to uci premed! :P

Oh yeah there is so much hw i only get to play when i am waiting for class to start! :P
    L 123
    L 123
    I just got scolded by one of the staff that i posted a question too easy for a tread! :O I guess i am a total newbie.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…