Comments on Profile Post by The Quasar

1. Jirachee
    Jirachee
    yeah it's cool, I'd rather play during the weekend too. Gotta talk to my mates to schedule a time, I'll get back to you later
    Sep 3, 2013
  2. The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Jirachi, we can play tomorrow about from (our) 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm (before Smogon Tour). I think you can find us on PS, Italian Channel. Tell me if it sounds good to you.
    Sep 6, 2013
  3. The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Jirachi, an my teammate is in Japan (+10) so we can't wait you anymore. If you want to play tomorrow, we can play from 13.00 to 17.00 (GMT +2). Let me know.
    Sep 7, 2013
  4. Jirachee
    Jirachee
    yes, I'd rather play tommorow actually.
    Sep 7, 2013
  5. The Quasar
    The Quasar
    That's right. How we was talking about, I let you know if we are available next Thursday. otherwise we schedule a time for the next week-end.
    Sep 7, 2013
  6. The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Hi Jirachi. I can confirm that, For Ghosting tour, we can play on Sat or Sun, from 17.00 to 21.00 (our GMT +2). When you're sure, tell me the fix time you prefer. See you soon.
    Sep 10, 2013
  7. The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I don't recived you answer yet. We can play on Friday, for Friday 30, until 8:00 pm (GMT +2). Give me a confirm about that because one teammate is GMT (+10) (he's in Japan), so we don't keep awake him for no reason.
    Sep 17, 2013