1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Comments on Profile Post by LilOuOn

1. Stone RG
    Stone RG
    Wut. Da. Fuq.
    Dude i was joking witht the team, well, not rly, but i was definetely not planning to RMT it.

One does not simply rmt a team we did in a recess.
    Sep 3, 2013
  2. Stone RG
    Stone RG
    Oh, btw, vm me the team, mineswell test it.
    Sep 3, 2013
  3. LilOuOn
    LilOuOn
    I disagree. Imo, teams done in a recess are better than those made in History class. And yeah, it works great at 1400s, so it could be a RMT if we get top 10.
    Sep 3, 2013
  4. Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    Specs Raikou over EB / LO / Shuca? :no
    Sep 8, 2013
  5. Stone RG
    Stone RG
    Lil is nuts and wanted to use a cm keldy team while we were at school, which he ended up ditching since it did nothing as he said, and apparently spex raikou > spex zapdos, idk he can hop on PO, i cant.
    Sep 8, 2013
  6. Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    Aw why not? :{
    Sep 8, 2013
  7. Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    Also CM Keldeo is fun when you run Payapa Berries!
    Sep 8, 2013
  8. Stone RG
    Stone RG
    My laptop is fucked up, again, lolololol, since january i havent had 2 weeks with a non-trash computer.
    Sep 8, 2013
  9. Stone RG
    Stone RG
    Btw, on the payapa berry, imma tell that to Lil for a test :]
    Sep 8, 2013
  10. Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    That bites ;o

THAT JUST MEANS ILL HAVE TO DRAG LIL TO PS WHERE WE WILL PRAY TO ARCEUS WE DON'T GET HACED LOWER LADDER SO WE GET TOP 10 EASY xP
    Sep 8, 2013
  11. Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    As for Payapa I got a two words: Fuck Psyshock
    Sep 8, 2013
  12. Stone RG
    Stone RG
    Eh, the ladder itself sucks ass the 90% of the time, and theres even more bitchers than in Po, ya know that shurty, i dont think Lil wants to hop on PS anymore, he hates the scrubby ladder.

Funny, since ive seen the logs of you trashing him :]
    Sep 8, 2013
  13. Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    :P I have lots of logs of trashing... other players in more embarrassing scenarios (Denis's Rain Stall < MY MONO WATERS). Yeah PS sucks sadly ;c GET YOUR COMP FIXED! In the meanwhile ima convince Lil to hop on PS anyway. Well do dark horse together ;]
    Sep 8, 2013
  14. Stone RG
    Stone RG
    If there's someone who can get him to hop on PS thats you shurty :] Seriously tho he hates the ladder and the horrible lag.
    Sep 8, 2013
  15. Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    OMG THE LAG. Yeah I suffered that too. Then there is the whole. We-can't-make-channels thing too *sigh*.
    Sep 8, 2013
  16. Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    We shall try n make it work I am feeling the Shuca berry Raikou!
    Sep 8, 2013
  17. Stone RG
    Stone RG
    Im all for it, but nether Lil nor i can do it til Thursday prolly, on Wednesday we got an interview :[
    Sep 8, 2013
  18. Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    Oh ok! GL at the interview :)
    Sep 8, 2013
  19. Stone RG
    Stone RG
    I want it to end quickly tho, first cuz its been long since i had you 2 on the same channel as me and second cuz then our work will be almost finished rofl.
    Sep 8, 2013
  20. LilOuOn
    LilOuOn
    My God. I made this post and, therefore, 19 notifications of your conversation appeared at the top of the page :[

I've got the PS app for windows, so maybe it will be less laggy, but still, the ladder sucks. Still, I want to get top 10 there too, so lgi.
    Sep 8, 2013
  21. LilOuOn
    LilOuOn
    Oh, oh! And the guide! Let's make battles for it or get logs for the teams we make, the subpass Cele + Fera can be a good option for the Offense part.
    Sep 8, 2013