jc104
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo you still working on Venusaur? it's been a while.
    jc104
    jc104
    Yeah, sure. I'll update the sun set to yours, and then it should be QC ready.
    jc104
    jc104
    Also we need to decide if there should be two defensive sets. Would lead to a very repetitive analysis I fear.
    Ash Borer
    Ash Borer
    yeah I doubt there needs to be two myself. Granted a specially defensive and physially defensive spread are both valid.
    Hey jc104, I had taken over your BP analysis and it's been reassigned to someone, but no one has taken it so far. Soooo are you doing it
    Hey jc, are you planning on finishing Celebi? Please answer fast, so if you don't i can find someone to write it in time before X/Y. It's already been 3 months man, and this is just one set...
    Are you actively working on the BW2 OU Baton Pass guide?

I wanted to take a stab at it, so let me know?
    Sorry to bother you, but I must ask why the physical substitute set was removed from landorus's analysis?
    I mentioned Thunder because the 3 main reasons to use it over Psyshic/Psyshock were Tornadus, Politoed, and Sableye. Tyranitar is irrelevant as you can just Baton Pass to Vaporeon/Mawile and setup. Two of them are always found under rain, and of 'course the extra power helps, as it kills them faster, giving them less chances to disrupt your chain. Thunder even helps against Sableye with its paralyzing chance and the potential to 2HKO at +1, something that Thunderbolt can't do.

And how are you gonna often have SpA boosts when those Pokemon lurk in the corner and pressure your chain so much (Politoed, Sableye, and Tornadus)?

Thunder deals with the most common worries of Baton Pass chains (Tornadus and Toed, which are always under rain) better than Tbolt so please add it to the AC.
    Hey jc104, my Mamoswine is ready for GP checks, can you take a look at it when you are available?
    finished with keldeo (sorry it took so long x.x), you can go ahead and post scarf keldeo now!
    yea, that's fine. Just wanted you to know that you don't have to wait on harsha to begin the copywriting phase
    jc104, feel free to submit your Scarf Keldeo analysis, so GP checkers can start revising it :o
    jc104, I know you're usually busy during school-time, so I was wondering if you're planning on finishing any of the OU analyses that you've started over summer. Thundurus-T in particular would want to go up on-site, seeing how it's an important Pokemon.
    So i just backtracked your pms to Smith's about you being humble and have noticed nobody has brought up your "new" custom title so: does having a custom title about your humbleness detract from your humbleness?

p.s. Even though i don't personally know you as well, I'd still have to say you're pretty humble regardless
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…