1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Comments on Profile Post by Stone RG

1. Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    Fanfiction is a great stfu w/ that bs! ;] Romance is for every gender smh that point is moot!
    Sep 8, 2013
  2. Stone RG
    Stone RG
    Gotta use sarcasm shurty :]
    Sep 8, 2013
  3. Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    I forget sarcasm is a thing with other people. I shall try harder to learn the art of sarcasm!! (Was that remark sardonic? ;])
    Sep 8, 2013
  4. Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Well, I'm not 16 anymore, but I am the same way, lol.

Actually, I'm even worse...I write it! :|
    Sep 9, 2013
  5. Stone RG
    Stone RG
    Lololol, honestly i didnt think many people would read FF, specially here, due to all the hate it tends to get, but honestly, i prolly like FF so much because pokemon fanfiction compared to the crap that is the anime is godly.
    Sep 9, 2013
  6. Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I'm sure a lot of people here like FanFiction but just aren't brave enough to admit it :P

Anyway, Pokemon fanfiction is especially good just because the setting is so well developed. Since the world of Pokemon and all of the Pokemon are so well done, it just leaves a big canvas to work with without worrying much about actual continuity with the canon. The characters are also somewhat generic and flexible.
    Sep 9, 2013
  7. Stone RG
    Stone RG
    Eh, its not that im not brave enough to admit it, i just got into FF at around May rofl, but yea Pokemon FF is specially good, at least when compared to other, like PJO or HP fanfiction, since theyre generally wayyy too OoC, the pokemon characters are more flexible :]
    Sep 10, 2013
  8. Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Well, I never said you weren't because clearly from your status you are xD
    Sep 10, 2013
  9. Stone RG
    Stone RG
    Touche brotha, but theres a reason why i commented that :]
    Sep 10, 2013
  10. Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    lol
    Sep 10, 2013
  11. Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    I'm thinking about writing one lol. Perhaps I'll send to you guys PM so you give me thoughts or something ~
    Sep 10, 2013
  12. Stone RG
    Stone RG
    I was thinking of one myself too, but it'll have to wait til winter i guess :[
    Sep 10, 2013
  13. Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Okiedokie
    Sep 10, 2013