Kiyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo when can you play for lc open? my timezone is gmt+1
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    I can play the rest of today if you hop on, and i'm good weekdays after 10 am
    lol do you use any other names?I can't seem to recognise you.Anyways,I'm not ready to play yet cuz no teams,I'll pm you on PO when I get a team.btw,u wont see that hp bug coming :p
    won't be having a pc for a while, I am sorry, but I won't be able to play
    gl in the tour
    I have never seen you on irc and I am online a shitload of time....
    It might be that I use the alt momentum, but I have been online as Temptation for hours everyday around the time you told me you would be online and I never saw you...
    ok that doesn't work, you are never on irc
    when do you want to play, please give me a time
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    i can play right now lol
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    which is funny because you say that and i'm on irc...
    You told Haruno that he sucks, and even though he will never believe it, I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate the effort.
    I'm also surprised that he can even appreciate Ho-Oh as a threat considering he is incompetent at sun offense, but maybe he's been stomped by good players using it enough times to believe it.
    9 hours time difference :S, gmt +2
    I cannot play this weekend because I will be off to a tennis tournament in a few hours and it is somewhere latenight for you right now.
    I work from 8:00 until idk when but usually very late, depending on how many people I have to work with...
    this will be hard
    can you be around somewhen in the morning? like 21:00 my time, which would be 12:00 your time?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    yeah i can more than likely do that, just give me day you can be ready and that should be fine.
    mael
    mael
    Let's try and find each other on IRC in that case, I'll try to be online as often as possible, and apparantly I won't be working this week, because the weather is being shit
    hi Kiyo, youre my new opponent for RU open. Im GMT -7 and would prefer to fight in evenings my time, after 6pm. But If there is another time you prefer I can work with it. Note that this sunday im busy and cant battle
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Sweet, I'm the same time zone and I can play from 6-8 most days. I can be online here or on irc whichever is more convenient for you
    Raseri
    Raseri
    im on irc a lot of the day in #neverused, so you can find me there. If there's a specific time you like then i can make it, irc is the best place to find me though
    Hey, we have to fight for the UU Open Round 1. Would you be able to come on the #pokemon channel on IRC whenever you can? It would be best for you to come on fairly late, since my timezone is GMT +12, so if you come on late, we can see each other and battle :V
    um we have to play for the rby tradebacks tournament, when's good for you? deadline is today so if you can get online during the next 6 hours (the time before I go to sleep) it would be the best... If you don't then we'll have to ask for an extension or something lol
    Ok generally speaking, telling someone they're bullshitting, identifying threats and then doing absolutely nothing to help fix them isn't a very good rate, in fact it's not a rate at all. I should hang you up by your scrotom, you foolish oaf clod.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…