Level 51
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My GMT is -3, we can play this weekend?
    Level 51
    Level 51
    that'd be kinda difficult since there's an 11-hour difference, you realise. what hours are you available at?
    Hm, it's a pity we could'n battle :/
    But it's generously to give me the win, thank you very much.
    Do you want to dinner with me and sirn tonight???? /random
    sandshrewz
    sandshrewz
    LOL. Say you're dinnering with friends?? Haha. It's a half lie then though >_>!
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Thanks for the invite guys.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    were you posting in the wrong place ?_? if you're being sarcastic I'd say it's because you're not singaporean >_>!
    I guess I missed you.
    If it's ok for you, I would battle tomorrow at the same time this post was send, because that will be the time I will be at home.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    I kinda fell sick so I can't play at that time x_x
    over the weekend would be best. i can play at those times on thurs/fri/sat if i get better i suppose...
    Level 51
    Level 51
    actually just take the activity win, you'd prolly beat me anyways
    LOL thanks I need it =.= andddd what's your factory streak now? I got to 28 lol! Why is Nolan at 21 anyway ???? isn't he supposed to be at 70 ?_? or like 35 for the silver one, or is it random for the silver one idk. Anyway I swept him with 1st turn Venusaur Sleep Powder and then set up with SD Marowak and sweeeeeeepppp LOL!
    Level 51
    Level 51
    Silver Nolan 21, Gold Nolan 42. That's why Emerald factory is so easy haha!! got to 33 but lost to a dive/doubleteam/toxic/something suicune ........... then got swept by a latias next time i got there
    Well, I think this weekend is to disturped, so I would say we battle on monday. It would be cool if you ask the TO, if he can give us an Extension for 1-2 days, because we are both activ but just a timezone Problem.
    This is a reminder that the Round 1 of the XY giveaway contest ends tomorrow.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    don't remind me I'm harried enough 9________9
    Can I find you on irc?
    I'm not sure if I can get irc, but if i can, it would be easier to find you.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    yea I should be on IRC as long as I'm available
    Hey Level 51 we have to play for RODAN Cup XD

I see you all the time in #orangeislands so I guess we can meet there. It will have to be next week though, I have a conference this weekend so I won't be online.
    Ok, the only chance we have is on the weekend, but I'm the weekend not at home, but maybe I can battle, if you tell me a time, where you can 100% battle.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    saturday: 12PM - 9PM (GMT+8)
    sunday: 3PM - 9PM (GMT+8)
    100%
    You can find me on the Pokemon Online Sever under the name Porengan, if you want spotanly battle. Otherways you can tell me a time.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    I can't use PO, actually; I can only use PS! because my firewall blocks PO.
    Hm, I guess we have now a small time problem. My school ends at 3.30 pm, that's 9.30pm. Do you can stay online a bit later?
    Level 51
    Level 51
    Over the weekends, maybe
    I can try today but no guarantees!
    Holy crap man, when did you go and get so many badges? I remember when you had like 30 posts and were a new Scrambler. Always had a good feeling about you :P
    Level 51
    Level 51
    haha thanks :P /me pet Jimera
    Hi, my timezone is GMT+2. Maybe we have a timezone problem, I could be awake at 11 am on saturday, that should be 5pm your times? I can also later.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    sorry I somehow forgot to reply to you haha, I can play today at that time or a bit later if you can. also I can prolly make it around noon-1pm your time over the weekdays.
    This is a reminder that the qualifying round of the XY giveaway contest ends tomorrow.
    I am not even sure what the hell Site Staff does.

But your badgeset is looking great :D gratz!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…