Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey Sid we have to play for the NU minitour. Message me the times that suit you to play (i'm GMT btw)
    Tachycardia
    this could be difficult, i think the best i can do before friday is probably around 5 maybe 6pm your time tomorrow. Would that work?
    Sidfrid
    6:00 pm might work for me. but to be sure, could you wait for me around 6:30 pm?
    Tachycardia
    okay but i'll have to be gone by ~7pm at the latest
    hey yo! whats been going on? its been a few weeks and i still havent heard from you on that shiny lucario you said youd do for me. is everything alright?
    I have downloaded both the events you want and I'll RNG sometime this weekend when I get my game back. I've RNGed events before so it shouldn't take too long.
    Sidfrid
    I was going to RNG them on my friend white 1 but he moved to another college, so i do not have access to another white game. And, yes the original deal is fine
    Ausgirl
    Ausgirl
    Actually I just got my games back and I won't be able to get you what you wanted either. The person I got to download the events has already picked them up from the guy at the Pokémon Center, I said not to but he got confused cos he's never played BW before. I'm really sorry about this. So the deal is off OK?
    Sidfrid
    Well, since you have a trade thread I think you can get one on smogon, don't know if you can clone pokes but i'm sure someone can. So if you get one i will be happy to trade with you.
    Oh, I thought I already replied, sorry about that!
    I'm gmt + 3, so getting a good time might be a bit tough. I'm on irc most of the day though, so i'll try finding you there.
    Sidfrid
    which channel you frequent more?
    Malfunction
    Malfunction
    you can probably find me on #nu
    Sidfrid
    ok, our timezones just sucks. Give you the win, gonna post on thread
    Um...I know it's a little soon, but can you RNG me one more Pokemon? I'm still trying to get back into RNGing right now so I can't do it myself yet.
    we're paired for nu open r2

i'm gmt +2, next weekend would be the best time for me
    Chieliee
    Chieliee
    morning won't work for me, so night it is. what is the earliest time you can come on (your timezone)?
    Sidfrid
    around 6:00 pm which is midnight on your time :s
    Chieliee
    Chieliee
    oof, idk if i can make that. friday is party till idk how late, saturday morning im gonna go to the gym (on appointment), sunday morning im gonna go cycling

maybe i can be online at midnight on saturday but i really dont know...
    I should be able to get Palkia sometime next week. I won't be able to RNG it until after the Giratina event though when I get my game back.
    Hey just so you know I still intend to get the shiny trio event, however it might be a while before I'll be able to trade them. I found out today that the nearest participating store was nearly three hours away from where I live so I'm gonna have to lend my game to someone else to get them... which means that if you still want to get the shiny palkia and giratina from me then you'll have to wait, sorry.
    Sidfrid
    np, i really want them. I will wait, thx.
    DumaVadamee
    I plan on getting the giratina as well so if he can't pull through ill trade it to you
    Yo! wanted to know you could help me out with a timid male dw emolga w/air slash and hp ice70.
    Oh my, I am pretty sure I have seen your avatar somewhere before. Futago Epidendrum, is it?
    Reactions: Sidfrid
    Sidfrid
    yep!, courtesy of Fakku.
    Onicon
    Onicon
    Never heard of it before but sound fun.

And it sounds wrong, I think.
    Sidfrid
    Fakku.net is a website of traslated doujinshis. Is a nice page and a nice source of doujinshis.
    Hey thanks for the response I'm looking for the following version exclusives:

-shiny, flawless or near flawless jolly male rufflet UT and caught in a great ball
    -shiny, flawless or near flawless quiet male solosis UT and caught in a dive ball

Is there anything in particular you wanted from my trade shop besides the upcoming Giratina event?
    Ausgirl
    Ausgirl
    Just wondering, do you RNG on a retail game?
    Sidfrid
    yep. retail, DSi, RNG reporter and eon timer.
    Sidfrid
    Sorry for make you waiting, been busy with college and stuff. right now would be impossible for me to RNG those pokemon i promised, so can we just keep the lugia for giratina deal? again, i'm really sorry.
    My opponent in the minitour (Shuckleking87) was ignoring my messages at first. After messaging another time he finally vm'd back saying we will just meet on IRC, but he hasn't been on IRC at all for the last 5 days.
    Sidfrid
    IF he does not answer by the end of tomorrow.... yes.
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    But he responds (but it takes a looooong time) and doesn't come on IRC when we said we will just meet on IRC. So he may respond but i don't think he will come on IRC again :(
    Sidfrid
    c'mon nozzle, you are a good kid and good kids have patience. If he does not show by the deadline is his problem.
    Question: will the drops for the minitour be allowed in future rounds? eg. Will Magmortar be available for use later on?
    Sidfrid
    No, i will only allow 1 drop per round. I want to see how past superstars fare in the new meta.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…