Endeby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Scheduling an exact time would be good because I do not use IRC. How about 8pm on thursday?
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Sure. I will try to be on PO Main as Andeby then.
    When u wanna fite
    Endeby
    Endeby
    What are you doing in LB.

Anyway, I'll prefer to fite in the evening. My timezone is GMT+1 and I lurk IRC from time to time (#pokemon and #ruinsofalph)
    danilo
    danilo
    Got unlucky.

I'll try to find you on irc. I'm there pretty often so just /query me if you're on. Our timezones do suck though. I GMT-5. I'll hunt for you
    When can you play for gsc?
    We should be both gmt+2
    Endeby
    Endeby
    I prefer to play in the evening at any given day really. I've got work until about 9 PM on friday and saturday though. Also, because of daylight saving, I will be GMT+1 from sunday on. Not sure about you.

I'll try be available on IRC when I can (#pokemon).
    Hi, I got subbed in in place of user Nozzle, I'm GMT+2 currently and I prefer to battle in the evenings (I'm not available on saturday evening though), I see you use IRC so that would probably be the easiest way to contact each other. I go on there by the nick Luck, but I alwyas forget to join #pokemon and I'm too lazy to change my autojoin settings, so /query Luck, if it's not too big of an annoyance :]
    Well hi,
    We got to fight for DerDomme.
    I am +1 GMT and pretty active on IRC.
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Hi! I'm in GMT+2 at the moment. When do you want to play? I lurk IRC pretty actively myself. #pokemon in particular.
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    I don't really care when. I still got to build though :c. I will usually be on #neverused, #rarelyused and #littlecup. I dont think it will be much of a hassle to meet.
    Saw your vote in the recent suspect test. You are a man of great integrity. Followed.
    Endeby
    Endeby
    That made my day brighter. Thanks!
    Players were selected based on a 62.5% first come first serve and 37.5% randomized basis.
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    those that were not chosen are already listed as subs
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Yeah I know. Figured I was in a safe range, but I guess not. Sorry for cluttering the thread.
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Also, didn't see the list of subs. Welp, sorry!
    Hey, what server do you want to play in tomorrow (showndown) ?_?
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Heard The Battle Tower is good. So we can use that one!
    Yeah I think that's fine. This is my first time using netbattle though, so if possible can you be a bit patient with me when I am getting on and help if there are issues :3 Thanks.
    The weekend works for me, I should be online all afternoon on saturday and sunday, from like 2PM to 7PM, GMT-3. We can play any time then, if that works for you.
    Hello, I'm gmt -8 and I'll be sort of busy this week, so I should be able to get it done over this weekend hopefully
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…