Arcticblast
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• listening to demon spawn and its pretty cool, gj
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I've been working on some other stuff too, it's a bit less intense (and one is literally titled "Quiet Song" on my computer) but I'm hoping to work it into the Demon Spawn project at some point. Here's one of the new ones: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx1bIGqig_4
    (I probably have too many breakdowns but w/e I enjoy them)
    hey, we're opponents on the ghosting tour r2. all my team members are on gmt-3 and i think we can play this weekend tomorrow around tour time pretty easily.
    Hey dude, what part of PA are you from?
    Incon
    Incon
    Lol nice! What high school did you go to?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I'd answer, but I have younger siblings still going to grade school and I'd prefer to protect them from some random creepy guy browsing a Pokémon forum...

(If you're ever on IRC and see me on, hit me up and I'll answer)
    Incon
    Incon
    lol i see your point. Ill look for you on IRC.
    I'd like to suggest a new metagame, Tormentmons. Torment gets afflicted on every Pokemon when they switch in. I started a conversation with you, so please read it for more information. Thanks.
    On that Hail team consider an EQ switch in (Aboma doesn't count) as well as an extra Keldeo check as it's just BARELY being checked by your team atm. I'm all for using fun teams in OU! XD. Also, stall is still viable imo you make it sound like no one uses it anymore ;[
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Yeah, Shuca's gone.

The SR-less ladder isn't a suspect test, it's more of an experiment. Since some players are really against SR, the council decided to see what effect it could have on the metagame if it was removed.
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    X and Y is coming out in literally weeks; I don't see why OU can't be left alone until then :). I guess that's just my opinion though.

Also, we could've suspected rain or Spore; those are much more merit-worthy imo since they aren't as important to lose than SR. SR would change it much too drastically and it's too late for the meta to adapt.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Dear Articblast i'm sorry but i don't know how to pm you so I do it this way:
    I'm sorry that i posted an om by other metagames without your permission would you please delete the threat?
    I've never submitted an om so i didn't know how post it but i realised i did it the wrong way.
    Regards @Namine
    Can you and your team play on this weekend? Can you and your team play on saturday or sunday after 11:30 PM GMT-3?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Let me figure out when it isn't 2 am and I'll let you know. Expect a response from me personally in around ten hours.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I don't think any of us will have anything going on around then, although that time is a bit late.
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Saturday or sunday in the afternoon is ok for you? 5 - 8 or something like that
    Hi man, I will tell you as soon as I speak with the other teams member for a time, since we planed for the last weekend but I will tell you :P
    I'm going to assume ur my opponent for NU Open until someone tells me that Articblast is an actual user XD
    My GMT is -5, when can you battle?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Pretty much whenever, I'm in the same timezone.
    "You're supposed to PM me if you want to start a new metagame, not VM me... Aug 30, 2013" LOLOLOLOL. nice to see you have to say that, damn people need to read the OM rules closely
    Arcticblast, how much longer will it take you to finish off that Manaphy analysis :/

You're 2/3 complete; it shouldn't take much longer to get it done. This isn't a scientific research paper >:0
    Since the deadline for the minitour is approaching rather quickly, I decided it would be prudent to let you know when I'm available.
    Friday: 5:30-8:00 (EST)
    Saturday: Any time before 5:00 (EST)
    Sunday: Any time before 5:30 (EST)

Hurry up and build a team and let me know when you want to play.
    hi i forgot to mention, crapshoots aren't allowed for the doubles minitour (see my post). Please redo your team, sorry ;-;
    Requesting a new metagame; nerfmons. Upon switch-in the Pokemon's highest 3 stats get halved. So taking Charizard as an example his Special Attack, Special Defense and Speed get halved whereas his HP, Attack and Defense are unchanged.
    Celever
    Celever
    You're not on irc and neither is Joim, so...
    Can I register for a new OM. Basically you can only use moves that Pokemon (or its pre-evolutions) learns by Level-Up. No TMs, Move Tutors or Egg moves.
    Snaquaza
    Snaquaza
    Wow, I proposed this literally to joim some weeks ago 0.0
    MrGiggleBiscuits
    MrGiggleBiscuits
    I never noticed, what a strange coincidence!
    Snaquaza
    Snaquaza
    lol I get it, I hope Arcticblast does accept it then ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…