Smogon Forums

Arcticblast
Arcticblast
I'm the only person I've seen running it on the SR-less ladder, so yeah :P Ground is a pretty big problem for this team, seeing as my best options are Abomasnow, Forretress, and... ShucaTran... Sableye does okay against Terrakion though (most of them are Scarf on this ladder) and Keldeo gets to meet Lanturn - if it tries to get cocky with Specs Secret Sword it has to answer to Scolipede and Sableye ;)
Arcticblast
Arcticblast
I'm honestly not sure where I'd put a Ground resist, to be honest; every Pokemon brings something really important to the team and it's pretty difficult to just drop one and add another. Maybe Celebi over Lanturn, but then I lose a Fire resist...
Shurtugal
Shurtugal
OK I didn't even realize PS had "SR less" metagame up. Stall would be 100% more viable on that ladder x.x. Personally, I think banning SR would be a bad idea there are more cons than pros but apparently my post got deleted so someone somewhere must think otherwise lol xD
Shurtugal
Shurtugal
As for the team, you could try Skarm over Scolipede. Although that would take the fun out of using the team ;x (TS on Forrey + Spikes Skarm work though!)
Arcticblast
Arcticblast
On the contrary, I've found it pretty difficult without SR - ever tried taking down a full-health Dragonite? It's not pretty.

It's been hilariously effective enough that I'm working on adapting it to the regular OU metagame, though - how does Skarmory + Starmie > Sableye + Forretress sound?
Shurtugal
Shurtugal
That sounds like it could work ^___^. You can remove Shuca on Tran too imo with Skarm.

Yeah DNIte and Rona are not going to be pretty in a SR-less environment. I hope we don't seriously go through with it xP!