Annoyer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we have each other for the LC open, let me know when you are available (I am GMT -5), Weekends are probably your best bet, but due to our similar time zones, week nights may work (not Tuesday or Thursday though).
    Hi, you're my tutor for NU this round, i'll be free for most of today, if you want to start.
    Annoyer
    Annoyer
    Hey nice to meet you! What GMT are you? I'm GMT -4 (5:29 pm at the time of my post) and if you use irc, join #annoyebeast when you get the chance which is where we can meet up to do tutoring and whatnot. If you don't use irc, I'll help you set up it up if you need me to or you can use the irc guide here: http://www.smogon.com/irc/
    =)
    RotomPoison
    RotomPoison
    I'm in the same timezone, and I have it set up but don't use it often.
    RotomPoison
    RotomPoison
    I can probably be on there around 2pm tomorrow if that works
    I am not sure about if i am available that much in the weekend, maybe we can play on another day in the week?
    Annoyer
    Annoyer
    im like never available on most weekdays other than friday sadly
    can you list times that work for you within the next week and ill try adjusting my schedule for one of them
    Hey there, when would you like to play for the Ubers Open? I'm at gmt+3, and i'm usually on most of the day on irc.
    Annoyer
    Annoyer
    ill be free for the afternoon - night on saturday (im gmt-4) and ill be on for the majority of sunday i think
    also ill try catching you on irc during the weekend if that works for you
    im really hitting a new low though i threw my morals out of the window and went down to harassing it's kind of amazing how mad i can get that i'm almost disgusted at myself. u can thank him for that!!
    im not talking about u though, tbh i just decided to leave out of nowhere and i am so sorry i am using u to vent wow. also who the heck sent me that anon ask on tumblr a few months ago
    and o wait no those messages were like 6+ months ago idr, and the 1.5 month ago thing was another "attempt" so u can see i am not happy, like please just be straight up an d if u truly dislike me or do not want to talk to me then that is ok but dont try to hold any false hope and lie?????/ i have a hard time getting over things but :-)
    umMMm i know about that already but everyones always on some random server esp w tourneys and i keep finding people who remind me of bullshit
    is there a ps server that isnt infested with people from here that i dont like anymore bc thats why i am here. i just got reminded about everything and suddenly i'm rly mad
    lmao no that "intent to make up" stuff was 1.5 months ago and look at me now and i just got blocked but thats probably what i get for digging up private messages that got leaked and screenshotting all of them oOPS
    idk why people would tell me they would still want to be my friend if they purposely shut me out and ignore me continuously u feel
    plays this wednesday / thursday ?
    Hot N Cold
    Hot N Cold
    Extensions have until Friday to get the battle done from this post, Sept 20th, at which point uncompleted matches will be coin flipped.

I hate playing last day if something happens =/

So do u wanna try to play thursday? And if you finally cant to this we can play at Friday, how looks for you?
    Hot N Cold
    Hot N Cold
    I hate playing last day because if something happens and your or me missed this time, is a coinflip :/ And is very unfair for the other which didnt miss the time so I just prefer playing Thursday, so we get a life insurance the Friday (i dont know how is this exact sentence in english).

Anyways if you're gonna really busy Thursday i'll try this day and i'll be avalaible too the Friday.
    Annoyer
    Annoyer
    okay ill try for wed + thursday but its not 100% guaranteed that ill be able to come on (just letting you know in advance) so friday is like our reserve battle day
    hey we finally can battle for nu story! which timezone are you, when are you available?
    Annoyer
    Annoyer
    hey im gmt -4 and ill be available this weekend
    by like friday, ill let you know what times will work best
    bedtime what a nerd
    Raseri
    Raseri
    your awake you liar :o. i bet youre just johnin cause youre scareed yn
    Annoyer
    Annoyer
    ofc gotta john like all the kings
    (atually cuz my parents make me get off the comp so im always in my bed ob mah phone at night stalking smogon)
    Raseri
    Raseri
    o cool, tell your parents to be less brown pls
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…