1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Comments on Profile Post by sadoldpoygon22

1. Magistrum
    Magistrum
    Well I don't know all the details, but from what I saw you stole Leviathes's username. Oh and thanks for the greeting sadold :)
    Sep 17, 2013
  2. sadoldpoygon22
    sadoldpoygon22
    Not just that Snaquazza is ignoring because he is holding on to the fact I spammed the server ONCE and said I would delete the recovered cache Pokemon which I found and I would never delete. And hes just holding a grugdge against me it feels.
    Sep 17, 2013
  3. sadoldpoygon22
    sadoldpoygon22
    eh at least one person isnt mean to me first. I get banned one day for no actual reason then I get shunned outta the convo then permabanned then banned from another site for trying to improve the site and then I am ignored and hated by mostly everybody in the group
    Sep 17, 2013
  4. sadoldpoygon22
    sadoldpoygon22
    because Celever and Snaq started being pushy about me being in the convo. ~Nd then my 2 good friends left Smogojn forever. What the hell is up with my luck?!
    Sep 17, 2013