BLARG weather BLARG

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• +2 252 Atk Garchomp Fire Fang vs. 224 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 162-192 (49.54 - 58.71%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
    +2 252 Atk Garchomp Fire Fang vs. 252 HP / 168 Def Bronzong: 216-256 (63.9 - 75.73%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    BLARG weather BLARG
    BLARG weather BLARG
    SD is too slow against offensive teams, while defensive teams will basically switch in their wall as garchomp swords dances, or worse(for chomp) attacks. They can all tank a +2 hit and either phaze/burn/spore though this is tough on stall. Skarmory doesn't counter chomp, but it can phaze him away if necessary.
    SmashBrosBrawl
    Offensive teams will definitely pose a trouble if you dont get rid of the mons that garchomp current berry cant help against however i disagree about defensive teams.
    SmashBrosBrawl
    There are very few defensive pokemons capable of surviving a hit from a boosted chomp, the most notable ones being skarmory, bronzong and hippowdon, none of which can ko it. Even if chomp gets phazed, the wall will be heavily crippled and wont be unable to take it on again. I am not sure what you meant by burn/spore since all the common users of these moves are ohkoed.
    What do you mean it's never going to be the reason people consider it broken?
    It's the reason I consider it broken.. My stall teams hate mixed sets more ( though they still hate CB, a lot. ) but both my offensive and balanced teams have the most trouble with CB Kyurem-B, an unrivaled instant power combined with a natural bulk that rivals OU's top tier walls is just insane.
    BLARG weather BLARG
    BLARG weather BLARG
    but yeah, stall teams hate QB
    Spinda
    Spinda
    The point is that even my offensive teams can't afford to just sack a pokemon early game to a CB Kyurem-B so I can potentially revenge it, there's no other pokemon that forces me to do so even when I predict right
    BLARG weather BLARG
    BLARG weather BLARG
    hmmm we might have to agree to disagree then... =/

or maybe my definition of offensive team is more offensive than yours, are you're running a more balanced offensive team? idk
    BLARG Politoed BLARG
    BLARG weather BLARG
    BLARG weather BLARG
    indeed. lately I've been getting annoyed with W0W ninetales and Scarftar T__T. politoed is also such a pain to take down these days
    I'm 99% sure I played you today/yesterday (I've been up since 2pm CST Wednesday). Is that 252/252+ Kyurem-B named Gerard and did you have a guy get nine straight Outrages with Scarfchomp against him?
    Reactions: BLARG weather BLARG
    BLARG weather BLARG
    BLARG weather BLARG
    ARGH your scarfchomp made me quit for a while because I was taking things too seriously. My bad if I offended :( That was definitely me, good sir.
    Schpoonman
    Schpoonman
    You MOTHERFUCKER. No, I'm kidding. I've actually been having a hell of a time in Pokemon myself. I laddered on like three different alts for the Landorus suspect test and broke 2000 with all of them and got haxed/played badly so I never got anywhere close to +/- 65 Deviation before I dropped too low for reqs anymore. Ever since, I've been terribly frustrated.
    BLARG weather BLARG
    BLARG weather BLARG
    Yeah, it's such a pain. Whenever I break 2000, matches start to get incredibly frustrating and I feel like I deserve to win each match, so a win gives me no feeling of accomplishment, but more a sense of phew, I won and am not going to lose 100 points.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…