zarator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Minor Typo I found in the Frozen Vault guide you put up today. Vile Hands or Darness I believe should be Vile Hands of Darkness.
    "I don't see the Cursed Body checks"

1. Cursed Body can only disable one move at a time & cannot disable if a move is currently disabled
    2. Dig was disabled via Cursed Body last round
    zarator
    zarator
    Aaah, didn't notice. Ok nvm.
    youre supposed to claim prizes :)

if you wanna continue the challenge, you have to sign up again in the challenge thread (you can chnage pokes if you want)

also, lemme know if any of the three pokemon you used completed their movepools while your subway was going; they get cc instead i thats the case.
    gengar gets like 1203912421 moves but thunder wave isn't one of them

...just use scary face or something idk
    zarator
    zarator
    Lol, np I'll fix it^^
    zarator
    zarator
    I did use Scary Face!
    uhhh zar, just pointing out, but I think you made errors when you told Flame about those errors in the general thread...

"Glyph of Rock Slide: It also raises Rock Slide's BP by 1."

This one is fine, but the next one, however...

"Glyph of Fire Fang: It just raises Fire Fang's BP by 3, nothing else."

I got a PM from you over a year ago that indicated otherwise, saying:

"Several glyphs from Isle of the Lost Relics have been slightly revamped. This includes the Glyph of Fire Fang:

Glyph of Fire Fang: Raises the base power of Fire Fang by (3) and its burn chance to 30%, but removes its flinch chance."

So... I think Flamestrike is right there... :|
    Hi Zarator, Deadfox asked me to ask you if you could take over the reffing o SoS and My CoT Raid, as he is struggling to find the time to ref it. Is that ok?
    Hey zar, I'm guessing you got Engi's PM about his incoming downtime too. Is it okay with you if we put our Raid on hold until he returns? Then he and I can co-ordinate actions for the final push.

PS Making Rev's threat transfer over to Camerupt was mean. Ruined my plan of letting the boss tank the adds for us.
    Hey buddy I still need your gym team vs Dogfish. Also if you wouldn't mind approving Engi and my claims in the Raid man thread we are preparing for a challenge you might like.
    Hey zar, I'm just after some clarification on the wording of the Castform Crown. Which of the effects only apply while Castform is using Forecast and which (if any) always apply?
    Say Zara, I think you forgot to pick up Team Sub-Zero's Wildfire Plateau raid. (Also Espy and AOPS's raid but I'm not sure if that's even still valid.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…