Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're paired in the 2013 tour. When is the best time for you to play ? I'm GMT+1 and I'm often online evening.
    I was just watching our replay from the Ghosting Tour vs cbt and LS...lmao...

no regrets at all, that night was beautiful. Sleep Talk Focus Blast OHKO SWAG
    lol who decided to let Corkscrew write analyses
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    It's over here and over there .___.
    Rowan
    1st semester has been good but man, so much essays rn. got 3200 words to write in the next week or so, plus exams in january. uni life is cool though, much alcohol, many drunk corkscrews wow
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Ok first of all it is "so many" not so much, and "much alcohol" and "many drunk corkscrews" are grammatically correct :/
    Ok, this week-end sounds good, on sunday im avaiable all the day
    Rowan
    Me too, we can get it done then :)
    Son Goku, i did not know you played the flute!
    Rowan
    What is Son Goku? And yes I do, hence the pokeflute avatar
    Oopa
    Oopa
    Goku, from Dragon Ball. Read it, its fun :)
    Must be useful to have an extra appendage to assist your musical exploits.
    Hi we're opponents for LC open r3; when do you wanna play?
    Rowan
    ermm. we could play tomorrow but I have a lot of coursework to do. If you set a time I suppose i could take a break from it
    SilentVerse
    SilentVerse
    Would 1pm my time work for you?
    Rowan
    That's 8pm my time... should be fine :)
    that late is actually pretty bad for our team
    we are usually only available earlier than 6pm gmt+2 or between 8pm-10pm gmt+2
    Rowan
    Okay, well I'm sure we'll be able to get on earlier, I'll speak to them
    when you guys wanna play ghosting tournament ????!!?!??!?!
    Rowan
    I'll have to talk to hula and don, but I normally prefer playing later on at like 11pm my time, GMT+1. Due my team's time zones this is probably the most convenient. Not sure what day yet though, I'll get back to you. What times are good for you?
    k ill be on irc as badass, do you go on IRC or PS (specify name, too, so i can hit u up)
    Rowan
    i go on irc, i'll be on #littlecup. always as Corkscrew. also, i'm going to a bar tonight so is later on better for you? like midnight my time?
    when would you like to fite for ghosting tour? we are gmt -4 and 5, and since i see everyone on irc all the time, this should be easy to get done
    hey, i am GMT -4 EST. i'm your LC Open opponent. when do you want to play?
    Rowan
    I'd prefer sometime next week, i'm pretty busy till about sunday. I'm not sure about my timetable yet so can I contact you again on monday?
    I did an activity post for the ghosting tournament.

Also, you should change your status since it's over a month old and nobody remembers you went on vacation >:L

That is all.
    http://i.imgur.com/VD79Kiz.jpg

I don't have any useful advice for your thread that hasn't been covered by others, unfortunately, especially as I live at home, but I wanted to wish you luck anyway. I hope you enjoy your newfound freedom and accrue some great life experiences. =D
    Rowan
    Thank you! Yeah, you can probably tell I'm pretty nervous about the whole thing in general, it's kind of surreal, but I'm sure I'll settle in. :)
    Give me a break man, lol. Don suggested the name and I thought it was great. :P
    Oopa
    Oopa
    What name?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    The Handsome Dodrio :P
    Oopa
    Oopa
    oh, that name for the tourney
    I didn't know you had an LC team published in the Smog :o
    Oopa
    Oopa
    The only viable steels are Pawniard, Mag, Bronzor and Ferroseed iirc?
    Rowan
    Yeah pretty much. And come to think of it, if you drop icicle spear, you might as well be running tirtouga
    Oopa
    Oopa
    Good Point. Shellder has such nice essentially 125 BP moves. Too bad no stab :(.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…