Nelson
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey, we really need to battle fast. If there's no activity or shit we might be subbed out :(
    any server will be fine i'll pm you my name
    Nelson
    Nelson
    we can battle tomorrow pretty much all day between 2 and 8 pm gmt+2
    Kingler
    Kingler
    ok i'll see
    Kingler
    Kingler
    yeah that would be great, thanks. Also main server, alt pming atm.
    We're paired up for the LC open. Don't 6-0 me, hopefully we can do this shit over the weekend ^_^
    Nelson
    Nelson
    how about during tour either today or sunday?
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Sure just gimme a time :)
    when can you play for NU open? Preferably the weekend.
    Nelson
    Nelson
    i guess so :o same time as the smogon tour u mean then ?
    Royalty
    Royalty
    I guess so if it's then, I can always do 7pm your time and not interfere if the open?
    Nelson
    Nelson
    if u get on now or soon, we can also play!
    ey

we have to play for uu open (and uu botw for some reason??). i'm gmt -4 atm, but unfortunately i'm going to be really busy for the rest of the week. i'll find out my schedule for next week tomorrow and vm you again. let me know what times you can usually play.
    Nelson
    Nelson
    I'm here come back
    for some reason I can't connect to the server anymore, sorry for the inconvinience. Do you think we can play in a couple of hours (depends on your timezone of course)
    Nelson
    Nelson
    this means 7-8 am for me, way to early :/ i wake up early today cuz i had a nightmare :/
    TUO
    TUO
    what about 9 pm for me, around 3pm for you
    Nelson
    Nelson
    ill try
    hey man we are opps for LCPL, i'm gmt+8 and on #littlecup often. what is your timezone
    you mentioned it to me like a thousand times :| they're from 1.5-2 years ago, i dont wifi anymore
    >my luck, miss you by 6min lol :I
    Yeah sorry I logged off real quick today, had to get ready for work lol, I'll make sure im active on #genvuu though, and chances are I'll catch yah on man :)
    We're up for UU Open R2! My GMT is +10, and I can be on Showdown pretty much anytime, just specify one and I'll make it :), also I'm always under "+Ryuzaki San" on PS! Good luck!
    Sorry, I went to bed before I got your last IRC message, but baton pass is definitely viable in NU. I don't really like it much as a playstyle so I didn't use it much, but the "classic" BP team was Ninjask/Mr. Mime/Leafeon/Gorebyss/Mawile/Musharna. There might be better options now, but that team was basically just racking up as many boosts possible everywhere then sweeping with Stored Power Musharna.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…