TaBuu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Tabuu thank you for your explanation! I have a better idea on how checks and counters work now. I am sure however that most Chomp carry stone edge or iron head so I dunno if Togekiss should be listed as a counter but oh well... Thanks once again!
    Thus I sorta disagree with Aegislash etc being a counter to Terrakion(Earthquake) or Togekiss and Skarm being counters to Chomp (Iron Head/Stone Edge or Fire Blast). However you are in the Victory Road Forum and I am not for a reason so could you please elaborate on your check and counter list for me? Thanks!
    My definition of a counter is a poke that defensively, avoids a 2HKO in a worst case scenario for the defender( bar crits and hax) and is able to either OHKO/severely injure the other poke or stop it from doing its job (defog, paralysis etc) and an offensive counter is one that maybe avoids the OHKO, survives any possible priority the other poke has, outspeed or outprioritise and OHKO back.
    Hey Tabuu I have a few inquires regarding a post on the Victory Road regarding your analysis of checks and counters for Terrakion and Garchomp. Firstly, I would like to inquire on your definition of a counter. (to be continued)
    hey buddy
    midnight showdown was kinda lame so from now on our PO channel will be called:
    quickclaw
    hey bro will you please add my FC and give me yours to add, 2337-4159-9569
    TaBuu
    TaBuu
    It's in the information slot of my profile
    do you think you can link me up to someone with a Ditto Friend Safari?
    Tabuu please add a Choice Specs and an Assault Vest set to the OP of Goodra. For more info, check their respective threads in c&c.
    TaBuu
    TaBuu
    yeah thing about this ... I've been extremely busy and I rarely have time to do anything on Smogon 'cept check things out. I'll aim to put in some real work on Saturday .
    Hi Tabuu, care to exchange FC? My safari is rock type consisting of, Boldore, Pupitar and Binacle.
    FC: 1478-4226-3691
    So, there's been a lot of talk about Goodra as of late, what with Infestation and Assault Vest and all that. How do you think Goodra is shaping up so far? Still think it has what it takes to be an OU pokemon?
    Your Safari is Ghost type, and consists of Phantump, Shuppet, and Dusclops. Hope that helped.
    TaBuu
    TaBuu
    appreciated :D
    False Sense
    False Sense
    By the way, do you happen to know of anyone with a rather good Friend Safari who'd be willing to exchange Friend Codes? I've been trying to gather some more for breeding purposes, but I haven't had much luck...
    Hey Tabuu, where do you find the colored bars for the various types, the ones you put to the OP to show the Pokemon's typing?
    TaBuu
    TaBuu
    Just type in on Google [respective type] (Type)
    Bulbapedia should pop up
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Thx!
    TaBuu
    TaBuu
    np np
    check out my houndoom thread ;)
    Ok, so a bit of bad news. I just bred the same Gyarados I used earlier with a Bagon I caught. The resulting Bagon had both Hydro Pump and Dragon Dance... So I guess that confirms that Goodra does not get Dragon Dance... Nevertheless, I'll continue breeding to see what kind of moves Goodra can learn. Right now I'm working on Altaria with Cotton Guard and Refresh. : )
    Don't reserve it, just post it (assuming its presented correctly). If you don't have the time, then its potentially better to let someone else do it, who could do an equally good job but get it up quicker.
    Hey, out of curiosity, do you know how exactly to get the Gooey ability on Goodra? Is it legal at this point?
    False Sense
    False Sense
    I can also confirm that Goomy is NOT in either the Monster egg group, or the Water 1 egg group. Judging by the looks of it, it appears to be only in the Dragon egg group.
    False Sense
    False Sense
    I've decided I'm going to get busy breeding Goomy to see what kind of moves it can get. Hopefully I can find something useful for it to use.

By the way, has anyone tried breeding Recover Milotic with a Goomy?
    TaBuu
    TaBuu
    Not that I'm aware of
    Goomy is available late game.
    TaBuu
    TaBuu
    i don't have the game yet ......... im getting in like ...... a few days time *points gun to head in shame*
    False Sense
    False Sense
    Oh, my apologies. I guess I assumed you already had it from how much you already know about it. Sorry.

There still are a ton of Dragons in this game though...
    TaBuu
    TaBuu
    no need to apologize lol
    On October 12th, 2013 I ask that we all give a moment of silence for the passing of Gen V ... and for the coming of the chaotic Gen VI
    thank you for giving me a good laugh on the OU "looking forward to gen 6 mark II" thread. GG OU.
    Looking forward to it! Be sure to link it to me when you're done and I'll definitely give it a rate!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…