Frizy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• steelix is perfect for you :')
    Frizy
    Frizy
    its symbolic. im convinced it wasnt a coincidence.
    play sunday or monday? i want to play XY right now, and still need to find the ideal set to have a chacne at winning :)
    Frizy
    Frizy
    i can only play tomorrow (which im assuming is saturday for you), since im going away on camp for 3 days after tomorrow
    Raseri
    Raseri
    would you rather play after you get back? I see you on IRC a lot, and I want to win this so I need to spend lots of time finding the perfect set :)
    Frizy
    Frizy
    yeah sure
    Hey there, we're matched for The Highlander Tournament. I'm GMT -4. I can not battle tomorrow at all, Wednesday I might be able to battle if I made my set. I battled sandshrewz last round, even though we had the timezone issues. Weekend will probably be the best time for both of us, unless we can fit time in Thursday/Friday, but I have school in the mornings. Good luck!
    Frizy
    Frizy
    hey, i'm gmt+10 and i can play pretty much any time that isnt something like 4am lol, so im happy to play on the weekend if thats preferable to you.
    yo we have to play for the DPP UU meets RU tourney. When do you want to play? (gmt-5 available after 7 PM on weekdays, all day on weekends)
    Frizy
    Frizy
    hey we can play now if you want since you're on. if not, i should be able to play anytime after 7pm your time.
    Swamp-Rocket
    Swamp-Rocket
    okay I'll be on the server in 5 minutes if that's ok
    Frizy
    Frizy
    sure
    hello we have to play for the tier shift tournament, im gmt+2 and im mostly available in the mornings and afternoons, when would you like to play?
    Ah, well actually my plans for this weekend got cancelled so, we can do it tonight at that time if thats good for you.
    I'm free the next two days as well, shouldn't be hard to find me. I'm usually on irc at wcop or baril. You can talk to me directly there or send a new VM anytime
    Hmm, I'm going to be gone until late Sunday afternoon, but that should be about midday for you, so can that work? Say about 12:00 or 1:00 your time?
    helo, im the sub of k-12themadchine, whats your gmt and when do u wanna battle? see ya
    Hi we have to battle for the wcop. I'm GMT -5, please contact me back to let you know your hours of availability so that we can work something out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…