1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Comments on Profile Post by Flora

1. LizardMan
    LizardMan
    Awww :( I hope to see you soon.

I lost because my support went afk again. Even if I was 3-1, and would have been 4-1 if i wasn't oom. Then we could have still won, but our Darius was a troll. So he refused to group up and he was throwing the game for us on purpose.
    Sep 22, 2013
  2. LizardMan
    LizardMan
    Then Nunu was cursing me off, and Darius was a moron. and now I am bronze IV again because of solo queue. Even if I am superior as a player. :)
    Sep 22, 2013
  3. LizardMan
    LizardMan
    I need to get the fuck out. Bronze is fucking hell. I am this close to quitting this game.

Rest easy though. Im not going to let retards who put me into bronze IV again ruin my day. I hope you enjoy yourself too, and I hope your day is really productive and fun. :)
    Sep 22, 2013
  4. LizardMan
    LizardMan
    I am starting to think bronze people can't handle master yi...

He seems to get fed every single game. Then in games he doesn't get fed, he split pushes extremely well. Or he gets a random triple kill or something lol.

Just won a ranked with Yi but I played bad.
    Sep 22, 2013
  5. LizardMan
    LizardMan
    Just listed them for myself so I can schedule a few champs at a time and so I don't forget or get confused.

I think its odd how the first town does not have a PC in pokemon X. I haven't played much yet since my game is charging. The spot pass is cool though, you can play with people all over the world.
    Oct 15, 2013
  6. LizardMan
    LizardMan
    Decided to get Frostblade Irelia since she was on sale. It maybe wasn't because of the child making hips though. :)

MAYBE
    Oct 15, 2013
  7. LizardMan
    LizardMan
    I have homework.

Champions I want to practice in solo queue normals who I know how to play kind of - Volibear, Garen, Jax, Nasus, Caitlyn, Irelia, Trundle, Teemo, Vi, Ryze.

Champions who I am horrid with which I want to practice in normals Singed, Twitch, Trynd, Fiddle, Aatrox, Renekton, Fiora, Corki Jinx.
    Oct 15, 2013
  8. LizardMan
    LizardMan
    Sry more notes.

3 Magileine 3 Hootcake, 2 Messengelato, 1 Mewfieulle, 1-2 Cruffsant 1-2 Chat 1-2 Ticket

Skeleton for swarm or control.
    Nov 11, 2013
  9. Flora
    Flora
    THE LAST NOTES SEEM PRETTY IMPORTANT!
    Nov 11, 2013
  10. LizardMan
    LizardMan
    LOL YA
    Nov 11, 2013
  11. LizardMan
    LizardMan