sandshrewz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sandshrewz
    sandshrewz
    Just for me to test? Haha. :p I can work with just about any folder name. asfront sounds good! I can make the changes soon but yea chaos needs to complete the scms before it'll take effect though :O!
    sandshrewz
    sandshrewz
    I made the changes in place~ ready whenever chaos is haha.
    hey sandz! something minor, can you add a "Reset" function to the smogdex teambuilder? it isn't very important but it kinda helps when we want to start over :)
    sandshrewz
    sandshrewz
    Currently you can reset a Pokemon by picking the blank option for the Pokemon. But this sounds cool! Will add but idk when :c smcs redux isnt done yet and changes there won't appear for now. I'll either make the change soon or after As. Thanks! :)
    I've removed the extra sprites that aren't necessary, also I restored the missing bw forms that I know about.
    Layell
    Layell
    I am of course talking about the animated gifs in media > sprites > bw, the file naming is somewhat different for the animated ones though.
    Layell
    Layell
    such as rotom-fan.gif compared to rotom-f.png
    sandshrewz
    sandshrewz
    Huh ?_? /me confused

I've added the bw sprites yesterday already soo?? Haha. And what in the world is shiny goomy a horse??? Lol! Btw can you shoot me a vm when you upload a shiny + animated sprite so I can update the script accordingly? Thanks! :)
    give everyone who signed up op/hop in #chinatranslate pls thanks
    sandshrewz
    sandshrewz
    o I gave metalsonic vops lol. since you say im lazy you shall do it then ^_^
    "okay really gone for exams this week now ~~~ cya!"
    why are you still here

also why do you have no school on mon/tues
    Hey there, we're matched up for The Highlander Tournament. I'm GMT -4. Sunday I probably will have no time to battle, but I should have time Saturday and most of next week. Let me know a good time for you and your timezone. Thanks, and good luck.
    Does that literally translate to "Window Mountain Mouse?" cause that doesnt make sense at all.
    sandshrewz
    sandshrewz
    Apparently it's the translation of Sandshrew. Not sure how accurate it is though. You're thinking of 窗 window. 穿 is wear
    ogasian
    ogasian
    Oh yeah derp. That is the word for "wear." Well, I blame America for making me forget my Chinese.
    Haha, I wish. I am active...actively studying. Really lol, 11th grade over here does entail some sacrifices. Anyway, are you still going to join the army soon?

*_* that teambuilder is PRO! Great job! :) Go get that programmer badge! xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…