Magistrum
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, it seemed like that Whimsicott was ridiculously hard, so I felt kinda bad.
    Magistrum
    Magistrum
    Nah just whimsicott itself was hard to blend in; the background was the one that I enjoyed doing :D no worries man

Now that the smog issue and CAP art subs is done it's about time I get back to doing your overdue request now!

Sorry about that :S
    Mack the Knife
    Mack the Knife
    Woah! I forgot about that request... Mind if you switch Bisharp with a Hitmonlee? Hitmonlee's can have mohwaks as well....
    Congrats Magistrum, let's complete the success by winning the art poll too!
    Magistrum
    Magistrum
    Thanks alexwolf! Haha here's hoping frigate bird does well (✧‿‿✧)
    Congrats on the badge :)

Apologies that it took so long for that to happen!
    Magistrum
    Magistrum
    Thanks Zracknel!

I actually thought it was fast, considering I pretty much had no activity for 2-3 months...o_O
    I don't really follow CAP very closely, but I popped into the art thread to check out the submissions. Your Frigate Bird is amazingly bad ass and your supporting artwork is both hilarious and extremely cool. You have my vote for sure.
    Magistrum
    Magistrum
    wow thanks so much TheMantyke! glad you liked it :)
    As I told Snaquaza before, you are all being irational about your decisions and it really feels horrible to know this is happening and dont you dare say "@ell fuck you youre a trol in every way". šo far I have only tried to defend my own case, and as soon as you and everyone else gang up your opinions upon me I cant do anything :(
    Magistrum
    Magistrum
    I said what I said because the conversation ended up being spam and attempts to kick you out. Needless to say I got tired of it, and decided to post. I'm sorry if I offended you. I have nothing against you as far as all of this is concerned.
    sadoldpoygon22
    sadoldpoygon22
    Thank you :) Ive tried to dstay calm with everyone else but they either dont respond or reply horribly
    What is wrong with me? I didnt do anything horribly wrong and also Happy Birthday
    sadoldpoygon22
    sadoldpoygon22
    Not just that Snaquazza is ignoring because he is holding on to the fact I spammed the server ONCE and said I would delete the recovered cache Pokemon which I found and I would never delete. And hes just holding a grugdge against me it feels.
    sadoldpoygon22
    sadoldpoygon22
    eh at least one person isnt mean to me first. I get banned one day for no actual reason then I get shunned outta the convo then permabanned then banned from another site for trying to improve the site and then I am ignored and hated by mostly everybody in the group
    sadoldpoygon22
    sadoldpoygon22
    because Celever and Snaq started being pushy about me being in the convo. ~Nd then my 2 good friends left Smogojn forever. What the hell is up with my luck?!
    Just telling you so you don't forget what my opinion was, definitely go with the black color design for the frigate bird! Many people think the same way on irc too btw.
    Magistrum
    Magistrum
    Yeah I was going with the black design since the navy blue kinda gives it a water type vibe. :) Thanks for the comment!
    magistrum look at mah avatar XD
    sadoldpoygon22
    sadoldpoygon22
    erm is mah avatar annoying?
    Magistrum
    Magistrum
    Tyranitarterror resubmitted his legendary where Shiiwani should have been. 1 legend slot reopened, remember? Also if Shiiwani is included again, wont it exceed the electric type slots? I dont care much on the other two though
    sadoldpoygon22
    sadoldpoygon22
    Wait wait wait, no Tyranitar Terror submitted a REGULAR POKEMON; Aqualier renamed into something else. And no it doesnt exceed Electric slots Im pretty sure but if it does then remember Leviathes' mons we can change since he left the grouop
    well, we are getting some new art in, I need you to do quality checks :/
    Magistrum
    Magistrum
    huh? where? the only one i saw was a spritefusion...?
    Snaquaza
    Snaquaza
    some ppl are making things I thought, at least they told me, srry for not responding, I am always online but I was at my grandparents
    lol why is everybody complaining to you xD
    Magistrum
    Magistrum
    I don't get it either @_@
    Snaquaza
    Snaquaza
    TheBurgerKing99 said that Zarel and co. have backup of the site before the hack :D
    What
    What happened
    I leave for like 5 days and the site gets hacked
    Now the game project is FUCKING RUINED
    At least while I was on vacay I made some mons but STILL
    Please tell me not all the work is gone
    Magistrum
    Magistrum
    try googling for web caches; you might recover some info of your pokemon from them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…