Nglittleguy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey since we werent able to find each other on the weekend we should probably arrange for a specific time. i'm gmt+10 and i can play any time after 3pm to 11pm during weekdays. is there a time that you can play that fits into there?
    hi, we're playing for the doubles doubles tourney, when are you available?
    Hi Nglittleguy, my team and yours have to play for Ghosting Tournament. We are italians (GMT +2) but a my teammate is in Japan. I ask him when he can play next week and I'll tell you on Monday. See you soon
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Ok, now I understand that. 9pm (ours) ? Could be right but I have to ask to my teammates. I'll answer you as soon as possibile.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    We can play tomorrow, as far as (our) 7.00 pm. For a teammate of mine it's uttermost, he could play untill 1.00 am.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Hi Nglittleguy, Firemage get a weeks extension. So tell me when you prefer to play (always considering our GMT (+2) and (+8).
    hey we gotta play for rodan cup. i'm GMT+10 and i can play pretty much any time this week/weekend that isnt really early morning. when are you able to play?
    Stop posting about your deleted posts. They were deleted for a good reason, and bringing it up in various threads is derailing. If you have a problem, take it to a VM / PM
    Hey, sorry if I came off as rude in the mr. Mime thing, but the thing is I absolutely detest full BP teams as they are just matchup based and require little to no skill. Anyway natu sucks in RU and not many good recipients so no, psychic is definitely there to stay.
    Sorry for friday, I had problem with my internet connection :(

If you are free for battle now, i'm on showdown, nick kojes
    Hey we are opponents for the UU tourney. Wanna get this done right now since you're on?
    Hi, we're opponents for the UU apocalypse tourney; I'm GMT -7; what's your sim name?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…