Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man jw can i host next minitour?
    Level 51
    Level 51
    It'll prolly be after XY, but I dont see why not
    also it'll prolly be standard XY doubles if you dont mind
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    yeah was gonna do that anyways so nbd. thanks :)
    I didn't know you spoke 中文!Sandz made you head of Chinese Translations since both he and I had matters to attend to irl, so were terr any changes in the system? I'm aot more active now so I'll be able to help out with translations. If you need anything, just give me a call.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    HOLY SHIT YOU'RE BACK YESSSSSSSSSSSSss
    Level 51
    Level 51
    also remind me to get an smod to give you access to the ctp forum
    Level 51
    Level 51
    oh wait you already do
    Just thought I'd let you know that on one side of double dash spreadsheet there's me w/ 17 pts and on other it says 16. I should have 17 tho, you left out a bonus point on the other side. Thanks :)
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    Actually there are some other small things on 2nd part too (leaving out one of Kom's losses, Nollan's down a point, maybe some others) so yeah might wanna double check w/ the first side to make sure they both are the same
    Level 51
    Level 51
    update the op of your tour thread pls 9.9
    Level 51
    Level 51
    oh, and i fixed that thanks
    You got the Double Dash going, awesome! Just wanted to inform you that Audiosurfer defeated Arcticblast, not just StarmanXL
    Hey, we're paired up for stabmania. My timezone is gmt+1, when would it be a good time for you?
    DC.
    DC.
    hey we need to get this done since the deadline is tommorrow.
    when woud you be able to play?
    Level 51
    Level 51
    um, I kinda have exams so take the win i guess >_>
    DC.
    DC.
    well thats crappy
    lol i lost to your NU team but still got UU reqs
    #based
    Level 51
    Level 51
    that was slow, I got it last week
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Me too but dev keeps on increasing wtf
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Actually i got them 9 days ago or so lol
    We seem to be on a similar times, if you even wanted to battle now and are online that'd be cool to I've got a bit of time atm.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    We can play one game now I guess, I have 10 minutes or so. I'm on PS as Level 51
    Hiya, we're up for NU Open. Let me know when you're cool to play. Lunch time or evening my time (GMT+10) is best for me. Let me know if that is possible for you.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    okay that's actually excellent since I'm GMT+7. I suspect evening would be best, I can probably make it around 4-6PM my time (7-9PM your time?) but I'm more flexible on weekends if you can't do that. let me know! :)
    Level 51
    Level 51
    edit: i'm gmt+8 so that's actually 6-8PM your time jsyk
    How'd you get all those badges ;_;
    Level 51
    Level 51
    by wasting my life on the internet, letting my grades slip and neglecting my personal health
    Level 51, you haven't touched your Salamence in 10 days - will you be working on it any time soon?
    Level 51
    Level 51
    hopefully... just that my exams are pretty soon and i have a lot of irl work to catch up on. i'll get it done I promise ^_^
    Pocket
    Pocket
    if you're too busy for the rest of the month, let me know so I can reassign it to somebody else with more time :0
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…