M Dragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you able to fight of POCL tomorrow afternoon (roughly, idk, 1pm GMT -5)? No particular reason I can't to do it today, I just kinda don't feel like playing Pokemon today. If you can't play tomorrow I can certainly make time to play this afternoon.
    hey Mdrag, since you said you wouldn't have XY before Friday, do you think we could play tomorow (on thursday) for the FSL?

I have some school stuff to do and it would be great for me to play tomorow spluirc

spluirc spluirc?
    Hey M Dragon, regarding the battles what day will suit you? I can do the battles now if you wish or the next two days. Thanks again for volunteering man
    well that doesn't work for me, sorry. i am available every day this week except sunday. find a time that works for me.
    that's the ~only~ time you can play? because i might not be available sunday. like, at all.
    hey when u want 2 play for pocl? im gmt +1 and avail friday-sunday or some nights
    19:48 MDragon what?
    19:48 MDragon "m dragon, guess that im losing to"
    19:48 MDragon what did u mean

luck
    Just a quick question: what exactly should I do to get artwork for my tournament? I noticed that there is a "The Artiwork for Tournaments Thread" over in Smeargle's Studio, and I made it sound like the TDs handle it. Is that the case or do I have to just ask and artist to make a piece for my tournament?
    Thanks.
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    No, hosts request art themselves
    GCSChris
    GCSChris
    ok thank you
    hey were fighting for Ubers Open sorry for asking so late for this. Im open anytime after 6:30 PM or between 2:00 and 3:30 anyday this week. These times are in GMT -7
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…