Kebabe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ah sorry was afk for a bit, i'll be on ori server if you still want to play
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    om on now, challenge me when ready
    oh i thought i wrote on your wall but i guess i didn't, we're opps for r2 of bo3 tour, gmt -8 ill be on for the next few hours, hopefully we can get this done soon
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    can you play now?
    hi, i'm your opp for the LC slam when can you play
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Im gmt +2 and the best time is 8pm to 11pm. I can be available earlier if need be. You can probably find me on irc.
    Hot N Cold
    Hot N Cold
    tomorrow can you play? around this hour 8 to 11 pm?
    Hot N Cold
    Hot N Cold
    plays now? :v
    Hey man, sorry for taking so long. Just wondering, are you free on the deadline(9 to 10th october)? I'm not home atm and wont be home till 9th
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Ya , I will try to make it, should work. Just make sure that you have a team ready.
    Hello, we've to battle for the Best Of 3 Tournament, when can you battle? Just give me some times & I'll see if I can make it.
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Im gmt +1 and can play from like 7pm to 11pm tomorrow, if that doesnt work I can play most other days around the same times.
    hi there, when can you play for the no-lax gsc tournament?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Im sorry that I haven't responded earlier. I'm gmt +1 and can play from like 7-11 pm most days. If this doesn't work we have to do it on the weekend I guess
    Crystal_
    Crystal_
    I can play today about 8:00 PM GMT+2 (7:00 PM GMT+1). I'll be on PO during that time. If you can play today, you'll be able to find me on PO's main server.
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    sounds good
    if you don't mind, can you please delete your comment about my team in your post? i
    I'm GMT -4. I should be able to battle any time this weekend (for MUTE), although I have a soccer game tomorrow (Saturday) at noon (5 pm GMT +1), so .I won't be available to battle then. Otherwise, I'm pretty much open any other time.
    there anyway you can just come and play me right when you get home? i am going to have to leave in the next 45 minutes and if we can get at least 1 game done that would be optimal
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I'll try to get on as fast as I can, what server?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Ok
    yo im on now!
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I Will be home in 25min, and I will just eat something before playing :) sorry if you have to wait.
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    What server do you wish to play on?
    King
    King
    we can play on showdown like battletower or something, but i'd prefer if you could play as soon as you get home because i'm going to have to leave after about 45 minutes so if we could get at least 1 game done that would be optimal
    yo, i can be on in about 5-6 hours from now if that works for your timezone
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Yes, that will probably work!
    yo, gmt-6, if you're on now i'm ready to play so just hmu
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Yo! Bad timezones but we can get it done this weekend I hope. Does it work for you to play like just before any of the Smogon Tours?
    hopefully iwont be on the cusp of you leaving this time lol same place today
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I was about to leave lol :) but get on PS so we can do this!
    actually do you want to just play now?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Sorry, I'm on a train right now and when I get home I will tyre to play in theSmogon Tour
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…