ill brb in like 10 mins presumably ill see you then on smogtours :o
    Kojes
    Kojes
    Ok, i'm on smogtours
    yo wanna play now on smogtours?

smogtours.psim.us
    Kojes
    Kojes
    Sorry, i was busy but today i'm available for all day, vmed me when you are ready.
    hi we have to play for the ost

would some time this weekend work as im busy next weekend and am generally busy during the week
    Kojes
    Kojes
    Are you free tomorrow?
    I'm paired against you in farm league, my time zone is GMT -6, I can play tomorrow from 6 to 7 or 9 to 10, Wednesday from 4 to 5 or 9 to 10, or Thursday from 6 to 10. If those don't work, I can do the weekend too.
    I'm free. Are you still online?
    TPO3
    TPO3
    I'll be idling around on the Smogtours PS server, and on #xyuu and #spl on IRC, so you can find me on there.
    your new opponent for the No More Legends Tournament is Boudouche, as I've subbed him in for Furai. Thanks!
    Hey vro am on every day in skype and mirc

kaelskywalker my skype

#baril #grotto mirc/irc

talk to me and go to pla =]
    Hey bro when you can to play
    send when you stay avaible.
    i am on every day in mirc /irc channel #grotto. #baril
    search for me
    my timezone gmt -3
    i can to play always 10pm in my timezone
    kojes ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ

we're opponents from no more legends :{

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
    hi bro hey man i on every day in mirc go talk with me there

for play , but i can to play everyday in the nigh 10 pm in my timezone gmt -3
    hey when can we battle for doubles? im gmt+2 which zone are you and which times are you available?
    sup Buddy, you're my teammate in the Doubles double tour, come on irc and i can help you with teams and what not
    Kojes
    Kojes
    Ok thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…