TUO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Do not edit your posts in this thread after an extended period of time. Double post if you wish to unreserve your Pokemon or select another one instead."
    gdi I didn't notice you reserve Ponyta, but you still can only do 2, so pick between Gothita and Ponyta :P
    can you come on irc 2day so we can get the match done pls
    TUO
    TUO
    ill be on oriserver now, see ya there
    TUO
    TUO
    im leaving in an hour, so we gotta play fast
    Hey man we need to play for the lcrunulypics I'm GMT -4 what times work for you
    Usatoday
    Usatoday
    That time my time should work (8-10 pm) any day for that honestly I have Friday til Sunday off.
    Usatoday
    Usatoday
    any preference on day?
    TUO
    TUO
    sorry i was unexpectedly gone any chance you are on now? we can play now. IF not, maybe sunday morning for you would work, like 8-10AM for you
    Hey, we're first round opponents for the YOLO Tournament. I'm GMT -5 and I usually prefer to play during my afternoons, but I'm flexible enough that most of the time I can work with your time zone and schedule to make sure we get this done. Best of luck to you!
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Yeah, I should be able to play at night time, especially on Saturday night my time.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I'm around now if you want to get this done. Any particular server you'd want to do this on?
    TUO
    TUO
    well im on PS right now, I'm just making particular adjustments to my team. Alt: superwii64cube
    sup. we are playing for omaha. the op mentions no dead line afaik, so i would like play next weekend to avoid stress with my uni stuff. we'll see.
    hey, you can find me on irc on #baril all the time. i'm free today and thursday.
    TUO
    TUO
    Alright then, I have no school today (super typhoon) so I'm actually free most of the day today
    elodin
    elodin
    wanna play now?
    TUO
    TUO
    sorry about that, i'm here now and i'll wait on PO main as TUOO
    nah dude you were cool about the activity..I was pretty busy this past week; thanks again for playing me late
    TUO
    TUO
    yeah thanks for showing up too, anyway do you mind if I might use the gdlk mirror match replay we had in the LC Forum (to show centralization)
    aerialace TM40
    aerialace TM40
    uh sure, go for it
    i will fight you tomorrow (in 14-18 hours from now?) ...I was busy this weekend sorry bud :(
    aerialace TM40
    aerialace TM40
    when are you leaving for the field trip? I have an assignment that I'm doing right now due in like an hour, but after that I am free
    TUO
    TUO
    im on phone atm, i left...
    aerialace TM40
    aerialace TM40
    ok. Maybe 23rd right when you get back? I'll be able to play at (almost) whatever time you want.
    hey maybe we can fight in 11 or 12 hours? Your morning/my night? I have a lot of stuff to do this morning -__-
    TUO
    TUO
    I was at school, wanna try to push it to Saturday/Friday. We gotta go clutch mode man
    aerialace TM40
    aerialace TM40
    yeah that works for me nigga. My friday night/your saturday morning could work @_@
    Hi, we're playing for the doubes doubles tourney. I'm gmt-7, and I'll be available all day tomorrow, so let's try to get it done then.
    TUO
    TUO
    alright let's go for it im gmt+8 so it will be quite tricky. REgardless I can play at around 1PM for me, which is around 10PM for you so maybe that would work
    hey I think I was still a little drunk this morning when I replied to your VM so I did the time zone mental math horribly. Would it be possible for you to stay up until 10 or 11pm tomorrow since we're 12 hours apart?
    TUO
    TUO
    i guess i'll try to stay up, if things don't work I can play by tuesday
    TUO
    TUO
    can't be there tonight, can play on monday night (for me) and monday morning for you if you are okay with that. I'm free the whole day from Monday-Tuesday
    aerialace TM40
    aerialace TM40
    my monday morning should work
    hey bro we're opponents for bo3 tour!! i know you frequent #littlecup so let's meet there? im gmt+3 :)
    TUO
    TUO
    Alright I think I can play around 9-10pm GMT+8 today does that sound nice for you?
    Furai
    Furai
    orrrrrrrrr we can do it now
    TUO
    TUO
    I'll be on ori as soon as I gather my teams (recently got cookies deleted :( )
    Hi The Unlucky one, we have to play for LC Open (round 2). I'm GMT +2 and if you want, we can play next weekend (your afternoon/evening, I read you are GMT +8). Let me know.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Do you prefer to play tomorrow, your 9.00 pm (my 3.00 pm)? Don't worry, sounds good as before. See you tomorrow.
    TUO
    TUO
    yeah that is when i'd preffer to play. sorry
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    5 minutes and I'm ready. Nick Giano!
    Sorry, I was leaving for school. I'll try to be there on wednesday, it should be allright. I'll be on IRC/or will read my Smogon VM.
    Do you mind asking an extension in the thread when you see this?
    GMT +2, mostly evening-night for me. Is there a day when you could stay later than usual?

I'll ask for an extension if we can get this done in the future 3-4 days.
    TUO
    TUO
    Can you play now? we can go and play in AROUND 20-30 minutes (quick dinner)
    TUO
    TUO
    I can be up around 10:30/11 on Wednesday GMT+8, so that might lead to the most I can do
    Do you think you're gonna go on IRC in the week?
    TUO
    TUO
    I'm usually on anyway, we should probably plan a time. What's your timezone? I can play GMT+8 Afternoon-Night
    yeah I can do that. Let's play at about 11 PM my time.
    TUO
    TUO
    Can we do that just a bit earlier? I have to leave for badminton stuff at 11AM GMT+8, so could you be ok with playing a bit earlier?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…