Shuckleking87
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, wanna battle me for NU Battle Castle, betting pokemons? If I win I take your Dragonair, and if you win you can choose one of my rank C mons (Altaria, Lampent, Scraggy)...

?___?
    Hi we have to battle for the magical mystery tour. I'm GMT+1 and free most weekday evenings although it'd be much easier for me to play at the weekend.
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    Playing on the weekend should not be a problem, im EST-4
    Tachycardia
    So does 8pm GMT+1 on Saturday suit? That would be ideal for me but I could go later
    Tachycardia
    Hey Shuckleking message me when you're on, I'll try to stay on for as long as possible but it's getting late
    I am unreserving Chimecho since you haven't done anything with it in 2 months since you reserved it.
    Hello :p
    How you been ?

I asked about specs Probo because I saw Xenon3120 use it :)
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    Hi! I've been doing alright, thanks :)
    Been having pretty good success with a team I made, so that's always good.
    I’d say that specs probo is pretty underrated and can be effective. I would say you would have to choose to have more speed to get more hits off or more hp to have bulk and a slower voltswitch, so depends on team needs.
    But Xenon3120 is a great and creative battler, it'd be awesome if he was active here!
    InsaneDragoniteHD
    InsaneDragoniteHD
    Great ^___^
    I have been too, made a great team around CM Serp and then one around CM Musharna.
    I'll have to try out Specs Probo sometime, that base 75 special attack is not that bad, meaning it'll do okay damage.
    What's weird is I've seen Shell Smash Magcargo.
    Yeah, he is, and I'd like that !
    Please stop by IRC as much as you can and i'll do the same :). I think our timezones suck though. :(
    Hey,

We need to fight once again for the dropdown tournament. Would you like to schedule something or do you just wanna stop by IRC a few times and hope we meet.
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    Sorry, I have been so busy with school starting up! I will be avialable nights for about a week
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    THE DEADLINE IS TOMORROW, we need to schedule if we want to get things done
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    I am going to sleep now (its 3 AM)
    If you are too busy with stuff please let people know or don't join these at all. You might get a bad reputation by doing this too often because it kind of feels like your johning :(
    ok so when will you be available to battle, i'm on irc right now, i'll probably be available all day today and school starts tomorrow and i'll be more busy then

i can also battle this weekend
    we have to play for RU open round 2. I have a very strict time to battle because i'm not at home at the moment, so it might be hard to find a good time to battle. Most days i am available from 8 - 10 PM GMT+1. PM me back whenever you see this to try and figure stuff out
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    Ok, I am available tomorrow like after 1:00 PM EST (-5)
    Santuga
    i might show up a bit after that, but if you wait a little bit it will be easy to find me. if everything goes according to plan, that is.
    are you and meeps ever going to play. I want to get that minitour onto the hub already
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    I really want to, his name never shows up when i log onto irc though, and ive messaged him and never heard from him
    Hi when can you battle for NU STABmons??

You were last online an hour ago, if you can battle at that time, it would be perfect.
    Hi, we must battle for NU stabmons. I'm GMT+8, can battle either Friday night, Saturday afternoon-night, and most of Sunday. What about you?

I'll be on #neverused, not necessarily whenever I'm free to battle, but you can find me there

(also when will you and Meeps finally play :S )
    Hi, I got subbed in to battle you for RU Open. When do you want to fight? My timezone is GMT+2 and I'm generally available from 17:00 until a bit over midnight. The current time while I'm posting this is 05:47.
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Yeah, sorry. Took a bit longer than expected. Ill boot up the PC I have my teams on. Are you on IRC? If not, give me your Showdown name.
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    i can go on whatever IRC channel, though i will be shuckleking87 on showdown
    Endeby
    Endeby
    I try to find you on both IRC and Showdown lobby chat, but I cant see your name there. As for IRC, you can find me on #pokemon, #ruinsofaplh and a couple of other channels.
    Hey -- We're opponents for the UU Open round 2! I'm GMT +8.

Find me on irc

lets fite
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    not happening?
    Metal Sonic
    Metal Sonic
    hey man
    your reply to me is very late (deadline is tomorrow) so its really tough to meet you with your timezone
    since thats kinda your fault you're gonna have to suit to my time.
    i am only able to meet you 6 am your time tomorrow(about 24 hours from this post)
    yeah our timezones are horrid and you replied me pretty late so yeah
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    yeah i did reply 4 days before the event, so not impossible..
    Yo, we're all matched up.
    Stabbin' tournament, you see.
    When can you meet me?
    --------------------------------------------
    I'm in PDT (GMT -7)
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    I will let you know if it does not work, assume that it is fine though!
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    If you could remind me getting close to the time would be awesome, and I think closer to 10 my time would be better
    Infernis
    Infernis
    Alrighty, that's fine. I'll be on the IRC about two hours from now.
    Hey we need to battle for the NU Mini-tour. Ill be on showdown the rest of today under TEAM ARCHETYPE. Just PM me when youre ready
    How about we try for 1-2 PM tomorrow? I have a D&D session at 3, and I'd rather not postpone it. (Your 4-5 PM) I'm technically open all day, so whatever works for you. I'll be checking around the IRC in the early afternoon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…