Little Jirachi.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• pu ssnl i cant play saturday after like 3 or 4 pm sunday i preferably dont wanna play, so if you can do tmrw or friday anywhere after 5 or 6 pm till about 10pm gmt+1 would be perfect
    PU seasonal when? i'm gmt -4, have classes until the evening except on Wednesdays. Weekend high availability
    We play ru open, when can you play
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    whats your ps name
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    so you just disappear then? lol
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Ok. We are playing Tuesday 6pm your time or earlier. I have work otherwise, and am having surgery at the end of the week
    UU Open. As soon as you want we can play.
    Little Jirachi.
    Little Jirachi.
    what do you expect do you think I'm on here 24/7 when you don't reply earlier than the exact minute rofl
    z0mOG
    z0mOG
    You called for 8 hrs from said post and its 9 hours later as of right now
    Little Jirachi.
    Little Jirachi.
    so you think, that I'd anticipate you'd be there for the time I gave you if you never reply before the time was met? whatever let's just get this over with lmfao
    We are paried for the tournamente The Best of 3 Tournament V3!. I'm free at weekend and my time zone is GMT -6, If you have skype It will be good that you give me it to contact better
    hey, even if your team already lost we can play our game if you want, I'm free all day today and on sunday, tomorrow / saturday I will be able to play in the afternoon :]
    Hello, we are opponents for the Most Uber Tournament Ever, my GMT is +1, when would you like to battle?
    LuckOverSkill
    LuckOverSkill
    I will probably not be at home on these days :[
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…