1996ITO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, you wrote this on your wall so i didn't get a notification...sunday at 7PM is cutting it close; i may have somewhere to be. if you could delay that for 2-3 hours it'd probably be great.
    can you bump that back like 2 hours? i might have some family in and it'd be easier for me to battle at 9 your time.
    Yeah I did hax chieliee slightly, but nothing compared to our g2, he had 3 crits, 2 flinches, and a bunch of other lucky stuff that let his tirt sweep me. Also I understand you were upset, I was haxed really badly out of the ubers open, a crit psyshock when I am about to sweep and a freeze with an ice beam ran me out.
    Hi, I'm your opponent for the LC Open R2 since I beat Chieliee. I am gmt -4 and I am open on the weekends mostly, but if its needed we can play on the week days. Just tell me what time would be good so we can have great matches at the most suitable time.
    Okay, so I can probably play my Sunday morning after I wake up, so like 10 am-11am I will probably get on initially (that is 7 pm-8pm). I may not respond right away as I have my LC open match and an NU minitour that day so I will try to squeeze this in.
    sup we gotta play for lc open. I'm GMT+12, you?
    if ur in america, try and stay up late sunday night and we can try and find each other on #littlecup, if thats cool with you?
    Hey, I am your NU open Round 2 opponent, I am GMT -5, I'm v busy during the week, so weekend days (preferably Friday after 3 my time or Sundays (all day)), I do have some availability on Monday/Wednesday as well, so let me know.
    1996ITO
    1996ITO
    Nice, weekdays do not come well for me, but friday night at 9-10pm comes great for me (I'm GMT+2). Also the sunday but sooner like 6-7pm.
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    I can probably do Friday at like 9:45 pm your time, but you may have to stay a little late to get it done, Sunday can be the back up plan
    1996ITO
    1996ITO
    No problem on being Friday a few more til 10:30, still yeah we have sunday. OK
    Hi 1996ITO. We have to play for Uber Open.I'm GMT +2 (with Daylight Saving Time) and we prefer to play after next Friday., so starting from next weekend. See you soon.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Well, we are talking about to play tomorrow (Saturday 7 Sept) around 13.30/14.00. Sounds good for me. I'll be online on #uberchannel. see you tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…