Nix_Hex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you win against the Battle Pyramid yet?
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    I'm delaying that actually. I got my first gold symbol on battle dome last night with a team of Latios / Heracross / Salamence though!
    Perfect Cell
    Perfect Cell
    Ah, nice! I think Dome was my forth symbol, Palace was somehow my first.

Keep going, and if you need any help with the Frontier facilities, I'm your man!
    ~~PUDDING~~
    Can you check blaziken? First time doing anything for doubles, criticism appreciated :>
    Didn't wanna post in the thread haha. Why not give Blissey Flamethrower for the Ice next round? It has higher PP too and you can change it back with Mauville Game Corner haha. I know nothing about Pyramid though xD also it looks freaking strong too *_*
    Let's move on with the CCAT process, coach. We can ask people to submit their final nominations of team revisions, vote on them, and then we can end it with a ladder race?
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    I plan to but I've been focusing more on C&C and XY research. I'm willing to hand it over tho if you know anyone who'd be interested in finishing it up.
    Pocket
    Pocket
    I can take it over then ;d
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    yessss thank you!
    Hey man, can you GP check this paragraph: http://pastebin.com/p9Zbcxuw. Most of it has been GP checked already, but i corrected a few things before SCMSing it...
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Gonna be gone almost all day today dude. If it's uploaded already I'll just edit it live.
    "My point is that length is not necessarily bad, as long as there's meat to it and not full of fat."

lmao, love the metaphor :D
    NixHex, are you going to start the next stage of CCAT - the playtesting and revision stage?
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Still trying to decide how exactly to do it. Kyurem is the last slot though.
    Pocket
    Pocket
    a ladder run sounds fun - give people a week to ladder and award the guy with the highest peak? People can also share their experiences with the team and offer revisions, too
    Pocket
    Pocket
    bro, let's not kill the momentum! Let's move to the testing phase already!
    NixHex, mind if I delete your TOC post in Doubles Resources sticky? I'd like Doubles Primer to follow Doubles Leaderboard. More importantly, though, TOC doesn't serve much of a purpose anymore, since the updated stuff can be found in our Doubles Hub, and I already copied / pasted Pro-tips from Zach onto the Primer post
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    As long as all the info held within is moved somewhere, then yeah that's fine. We need less sticky threads.
    Pocket
    Pocket
    the sticky thread will still stay, but the thread would look less cluttered this way. I moved most of your stuff to the primer post (Zach's section and a link to Doubles's Hub page), so it should be good
    Pocket
    Pocket
    thanks
    your signature is incredible...i once watched zoolander three times on one flight
    Sounds great. using the glitch, I was able to swap dvs, teach new Moves, swap levels and/or experiences. it is difficult To swap levels, dvs and experiences all at the same time tho.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…