Royal Flush
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, when you wanna play? Im GMT +1 and i van play on friday, saturday, sunday
    Royal Flush
    Royal Flush
    hi buddy, i'm gmt -2. what about saturday? do you usually stay late or something? I prefer to play at night, but if you need to get off early I can see what I can do.
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    OK saturday, what about 10 PM your time that is 1 am my time?
    Royal Flush
    Royal Flush
    alright, see you there
    Congrats on your trophy, I am really happy to see you with one!
    Royal Flush
    Royal Flush
    hey thanks, lunar! hopefully we shall share a red one next year
    long time no see, did you already quit BD? :(
    Royal Flush
    Royal Flush
    are you playing anything else btw
    Alice
    Alice
    I only play BD and sometimes Liberation Maiden on my 3DS; on the other hand I play a lot more games in my Vita, you can find me regularly playing Blazblue online and I just finished Y's celceta, and am so into Muramasa rebirth (awesome game)

I have project x zone and tales of abyss waiting on the wings as well XD
    Alice
    Alice
    Still your agnes avarar is so friggin' cute >_<
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    I might not be able to play immediately post-cast, depending on how long it goes, as I will be unavailable from 18:00-21:00 GMT-5. There's a few options. Play before cast (2 hours prior, or 14:00 GMT -5, works for me), hope cast ends by 5 sharp to give enough time for a battle, or play after 21:00.
    Royal Flush
    Royal Flush
    i won't be able to play before, so better leave for 9pm then
    Hi! When do you want to play for SPL? My timezone is GMT+1 and I prefer to play between 6pm and 2am my time. The weekend would be the best, but Friday doesn't work for me at all. Please let me know asap if both Saturday and Sunday are bad days for you or/and if the times I suggested sucks.
    Royal Flush we're playing with wilds and I'm five of a kind. Give me a good time to trump yo ass. I'm GMT -6, can do pretty much anything after 7pm Wed-thru-Sun and can do Sunday morning/afternoon as well.
    jo, we're paired for the ost. I'm GMT+1, prefered times for me would be at the weekend or weekdays in the evening.
    Hi, we've to play for SPL this week. I'm able to play today (i guess you don't want today), maybe tomorrow (not sure), and on Friday and Saturday (i can almost anytime those 2 days but just tell me a time because i will be studying). If you can't any of those days, i guess i could make an effort and play on Sunday but i really prefer to play before Sunday. I'm GMT+1 btw.
    You're now subbed in the Slimming Down GSC tournament. Your opponent is dragonuser.
    Yo VIL hasn't been around lately, would you be down for replacing him for the GSC BotW that still hasn't happened? BKC is aware of this, btw.
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    Actually nevermind VIL is alive again
    yeah i guess but surely theres better stuff than 'how to be a gym leader', no problem though!
    hey, just wanted to say i really enjoyed your smog article on gsc, it made up for the bad quality of the billions of random ones in there lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…