Cicada
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Greetings, you are my opponent for ST10 - Round 2. I can be available next weekend (February 15-16). Let me know what your activity is like so we can schedule a time.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    yah that's good, it's actually more convenient for me too
    Cicada
    Cicada
    btw i prefer to play on sunday since i'll probably go out on sat, if it's ok for you
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Sunday at the previously arranged time is fine.
    Ce scan de op o.o
    Rockhp
    Rockhp
    Inb4 usopp action :) j'aurais trop aimé qu'ils lui confient la bille de tabasco ._. Ce qui va arriver en fin de compte imo •_•
    Par contre, je gueule au pouvoir de pica, il est aussi cheaté que le power de white beard :(
    Cicada
    Cicada
    viens sur ft qu'on parle un peu de tout ca :o
    Rockhp
    Rockhp
    Jdois retourner au boulot :( à ce weekend probablement ._.
    Hi man, we paried for the Once Upon a Team Tournament. I'm GMT-5 when can you play?
    Hello we need to fight for highlander. Im +1gmt. Where do you want to meet? (Eg irc??)
    Cicada
    Cicada
    np, i have p.flexible avaiabilities :) when do you want to play then?
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    i havent built yet rn sorry so i cant play now
    i honestly have no idea when but basically any time when im not in school or sleeping should do
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Yea I havn't built too, vm me when you think you can play
    ye i got u. how bout this weekend bro?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    yah fine by me, i'll try to be as avaiable as possible
    Hi we got each other for the flying blind tourney, I am GMT -6, and I have kind of a busy week coming up. I can play next weekend, or MWF from 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM, and may be around periodically through out the week. Let me know if sometime works for you otherwise next weekend imo.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Yup next weekend is perfect, im gmt+2 and i can play whenever you want saturday or sunday before 10 pm in my timezone
    Hi, I'm gmt+1. Wanna battle this evening?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Sorry for my late answer, when do you want to get this done?
    hey are you here? can you play now?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    i cant play right now, i'll get back in 2 hours if you're still here
    hey when can you play for best of 3 r3? i'm gmt+10 and i can play anytime on the weekends and from 3pm-11pm on weekdays.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    sup, im gmt+2 so i prefer to play on the weekend because of our timezone, what about 10pm in your timezone?
    Frizy
    Frizy
    sure, that's perfect for me.
    Ugh i dont know if you were here on time but if you were sorry for not showing up; school stuff came up. When can you battle?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    uh sorry for missing our times, shit came up irl and stuff, wutevz im avaiable in a hour if that works for you
    Vileman
    Vileman
    i can play now if you can js, if not 1 hour later is fine
    Cicada
    Cicada
    im on ori if you can still play
    Hey, we are paired up for the best of 3 tour, when do you want to play? im GMT-4 :]
    Vileman
    Vileman
    maybie we could battle now :O
    Oui samedi soir après le ST si tu peux ;)
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Ca me va! C'est une des seules heures où je suis dispo de toute façon :)
    Evuelf
    Evuelf
    ;]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…