The Quasar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we're opponents in round 3 of the farm league. I'm GMT +11. Aside from Thursday, I should be pretty available. So pick a time that's good for you and I'll be there.
    Recec
    Recec
    That time works fine for me. I'll make sure to be on.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I could confirm you. I could be online here and on #pokemon channel IRC at 10.00 am my time.
    Recec
    Recec
    Okay, I'll make sure to be on both here and IRC at that time so it's easier for us to find each other.
    hey when are you going to be on today
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Hi Fatty. If you will/can, I could play after dinner (about in a quarter-hour). I'll join #littlecup IRC channel.
    fatty
    fatty
    alright sounds good.
    hey man when can u play for lc mini tour
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Hi, thanks to VM. I'm GMT+1 and I would prefer on weekend. Let me know about.
    Ciao, siamo contro per il secondo round della Farm League. Quando vuoi giocare? :)
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Dammi 10 minuti ed arrivo. Sei su Battling Arena?
    Mata!
    Va bene anche sul main, non cambia nulla.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Sono su Battling Arena, se mi vedi sul Main devi aspettare che mi si carichi il tutto.
    Hi, I'm your opp for Farm League. I'm GMT +1 and I'm free everyday around 6 pm. When do you wanna play ?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I'm on but I'm on phone now. Can you wait some minutes again (max half hour). I'll be on #pokemon IRC channel.
    Z+V
    Sure. However, my connection is horrible and IRC always makes me crash. Mind if we do this on PO's Reborn Server ?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    That's okay. See you later, I hope you wait me a little.
    can you play me right now

within the next 10 minutes?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I read this only now. I'm sorry, tell me when you want to play from tomorrow.
    dcae
    dcae
    i can play right now but I guess this is a bit late. Tomorrow at 2 PM EST?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Time would be ok but I'm afraid, I forget I have a business dinner. I think we could play after Christmas. Sorry again.
    Hey, we're paired up for the NU mini tour, when would you like to play? I'm GMT.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Wednesday I can be more clear about day/time. Friday could be the right day but I want to confirm that, so you will not wait me exceedingly.
    Bazi
    Bazi
    I think Friday will work best, I'm pretty much free all day and night.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Sounds good. I could play on Friday from 8.30 pm to 10.30 pm my time. Or we could play on weekend, like you prefer. Let me know.
    hey the deadline for the tourney is friday, so I can play right when I get back from school Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday which is 4pm, (11pm your time). Are you willing to stay up a bit late to get this done?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I can confirm that. I'll be on @neverused IRC channel, if you can join half an hour before, I would appreciate that.
    Lolk
    Lolk
    I will join right when i get back from school
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Thanks a lot
    I'm gmt-5, those times probably won't work too good for me, so let's play on the weekend.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Okey, it sounds good play on weekend for me. I can play until 11.30 pm on saturday and 10.30 pm on sunday. Let me know about that.
    Hey :) our teams got paired for the round 4 of the Ghosting Tour. We are GMT-4 and we are mostly able to fight on weekends and friday night, when do you want to play?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I'm alone now. We can try to play tomorrow, same time (5 to 7 pm). What do you think about?
    soulgazer
    soulgazer
    I actually meant I would ask my team tonigh if they can fight this saturday ;) so yes, tomorrow same time :)
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Sounds good. See you tomorrow.
    We're on PS now.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    You have to excuse me/us, but I have the only one on-line. You have to play tomorrow, right time is what i tell you before
    Mostly available weekends. If we can't get this done this Sunday, we can try next week on weekend.
    Nglittleguy
    Nglittleguy
    I blieve that is 11 pm for me. Maybe we can start at around 9pm. I will ask my teammates to confirm.
    Nglittleguy
    Nglittleguy
    I meant am. it is 11 am for me. I am gmt-6. You can check if that is correct.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Ok, now I understand that. 9pm (ours) ? Could be right but I have to ask to my teammates. I'll answer you as soon as possibile.
    Unfortunately the most I can go out of my rigid schedule is playing at 10-11 EST on Friday and maybe EST morning on Saturday.
    still down to play today? (i cant now but i definitely can about 7 hours from this vm)
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Of course. I'll online at (my) 21.00, on #othermetas IRC Channel. See you later
    hey, you were subbed in to play me in the pu minitour. im gmt -4, and my available times are 12.45- 14.00 and from 21.00 onwards (all times in gmt +2)
    note that we also may have an extra day to complete our battle after tommorow's deadline
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…