1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Comments on Profile Post by Hulavuta

1. King Serperior
    King Serperior
    hello? Dunno who you are......but your name seems famliar. Too tired for names to make much sense *laughs* Almost forgot another friend earlier, so I may have forgotten you in my tired state
    Oct 13, 2013
  2. Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Eh, I'm not that surprised, haha. We didn't talk much but we used to do a few Google + Hangouts together. You sent me a friend request back on the old Smogon, so when we switched over to XenForo it set it so that I am following you. So I just happened to see you online right now haha
    Oct 13, 2013
  3. King Serperior
    King Serperior
    Ah! Okay, I remember you now! Yea, I am confused by this new Smogon. It took me 20mins to figure out how to PM on this new version :/
    Oct 13, 2013
  4. Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yeah, it takes a bit of getting used to, but honestly after getting used to it, I've found it's actually much better than the old Smogon, haha.

You should follow me too !
    Oct 13, 2013
  5. King Serperior
    King Serperior
    Sure, its done now. Still not 100% certain that I'll be staying here on Smogon, but I am going to poke around here every now and then.
    Oct 13, 2013
  6. Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    That's fine. Are you gonna be getting XY though?
    Oct 13, 2013
  7. King Serperior
    King Serperior
    Getting both games as soon as this check comes in later this week. I am rather impatient as everyone is over 48hrs ahead of me now >.>
    Oct 14, 2013
  8. Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    same here, haha. Hopefully I'll get it this week too
    Oct 14, 2013