silver ghost
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. We have an ORAS RU Farm League battle. I'm GMT -5 and can battle basically whenever. I also prefer PS! Server, but I can do smog tours as well. You can find me in LC, RU, Academics, and TVBF rooms on showdown.
    hey im your opponent for the nu tournament. my timezone is gmt+10 and im available to play pretty much any time up until the 7th. which days/times suit you best?
    We're paired for Farm League in RU and with the exception of a few hours tomorrow I'm free most days until deadline. GMT+1, so which times work for you?
    Soul seu viadinho do krl, a gente tem que jogar pelo home field, escolhe a tier ai
    so i have gmt -3 i can in space of time on 14 hours - 23 hours in gmt -3 almost ever i will be in the night in smogtours,psim.us
    hey, we have to play for the rby ou intermediate tournament, when do you want to play?
    Just a reminder that you need to get your match done for the No More Legends Tournament
    Ei, me diga algum lugar pra te encontrar pra jogarmos pelo No Legends. Eu fico sempre no IRC (#baril e #pokemon) se quiser me achar a qualquer hora

Also, eu só não vou poder jogar hoje porque vou no show do Black Sabbath e prefiro não marcar pra amanhã porque eu vou dormir até horário indeterminado, então não garanto aparecer tão cedo rs
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…