Its_A_Random
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I have corrected the mistakes you pointed out on my ASB profile. Honedge now has corrected Spe and 2 new TM moves, and Cottonee's "Insomnia" move has been replaced by Worry Seed (which is what I meant to put in the first place, heh). Thank you!
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    Alright, everything seems to be fine, so you are now approved. Welcome to ASB!
    I can indeed I have the UC, as my previous claim netted me around 60 UC, I simply forgot to add it in.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Maybe I should've been more clear. After my last claim, I had 55.5 UC. I simply forgot to put at in. So, after my claim and spending, I would have 41.5 UC, so more then enough to buy the items I tried to.
    ... How long have you been a mod?

WHY AM I ALWAYS THE LAST PERSON TO NOTICE THESE THINGS?

Way belated congrats on that. 2 months late, but I seriously somehow did not notice it until now.
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    lol I have been a mod for like three months now hahaha.

Cheers at any rate; it is never too late to congratulate me hahaha
    It would be cool if you checked out this idea for a 12-14 person Nuzlocke race/competition to possibly be added to your thread. Multiple users on Pokemon Showdown said they would participate/it sounded fun/suggested I PM you this.

http://pastebin.com/ZcRE67K8

Thanks,

-The Goomy
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    Slight problem: I am not the OP of the Nuzlocke Thread... :|
    The Goomy
    The Goomy
    Ahhh. Who would I need to PM this to?
    Petition for Stellar to implement a "Challange" tag for exclusive use in The Scramble Challange thread
    Can you look over/approve my claums? Thanks.
    Kingler
    Kingler
    I have made akelas changes to my most recent claim(with the cranidos) also sorry for posting that on my profile i didnt know i needed 8+ pokemon to make a new post :/
    Well, thanks for taking a look at my ASB profile. I have corrected the mistakes you pointed out (and they are really appreciatted: Beldum is way better now!), and I think I am ready for revision. I am also keeping the STAB and Abilty descriptions for now (may erase them if I feel lazy when they do change, but will do my best to keep them updated). Once again, thank you for your time :)
    In regard to your post, I am willing to do this pre-revamps if this speeds things up somewhat.

Also, how does someone become a tlr ref? That queue is driving me nuts.
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    PM Deck iirc. Also, I think Dogfish was going to talk to Deck about it when they were both online at the same time or something?
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your yolols ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    a fairy
    a fairy
    you're a bad man, mate
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    Matezoide confirmed for liking dongers
    Don't neglect my Prize Claim, got it. I'm sorry for the hassle I caused.
    No not yet, will do that in about half an hour when I can get to a computer and not be on my phone as it is hard to C+P
    Regarding your post in the TLR thread, I'm fine for waiting until the revamps happen.
    Hey, I heard you were leading the X/Y ingame tier list this time around, and was wondering when you plan on starting it up. Just a preliminary discussion topic at this point would be great.
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    It should be up as late as Monday. We are just fleshing out a few more things first beforehand.
    My, my, my, back from the dead and what do I see? Congratulations on being a Mod now ^_^

That aside, I do believe that I will be making my official return to ASB as well as Scrambles in a few weeks. Just getting things in order.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…