Pocket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would reply to you in the thread, but it'd kind of be going off topic. But yeah, SPL could easily fill up fourteen slots if it needed to:

XY OU
    XY Ubers
    XY Doubles
    BW OU
    BW OU
    BW UU
    BW RU
    BW NU
    BW LC
    DPP OU
    ADV OU
    GSC OU
    RBY OU
    VGC 2013
    Hey, Ik you said you were planning on reseting the dubs leaderboard but since you're p. busy I can do it. Before I did tho was just wonderin if you had an amount of points you wanted to carry over (if any)
    hey, would it be cool if i made a doubles replay thread? it was a cool thing back when the tier started and i think it'd definitely be nice to bring back since gen 6 is starting fresh
    Ok, so I'm dropping victini due to what happened with blaziken
    Sorry for all this, I really am. I might come back later to write analyses after I have a deeper understanding of the tier.
    Alright, but I was wondering if there are any necessary changes to make with Kingler12345's skeleton.
    A little story while I'm looking at your cute pic. Trollfreak is sort of getting on my nerves with Xerneas' IVs. Every time it seems that my Xerneas gets maxed Attack IVs on Modest. After EIGHT hours, I decided on a 28/x/22/31/31/31 spread (I gave up, yes...not going to lose a letter grade in college, thus why I like those past game modifiers from back then.). Am I the only one getting "trolled" hard?
    that's so weird; pokemon showdown's damage calc definitely says you only need 192. what calc are you using?

edit: apparently there's a difference between choice specs and fire gem's damage output ~_~
    I don't see how you would think that. Just because the mechanics are the same(if they even are) doesn't mean that the metagame will not adjust... and even if it is, it's not like gen IV was stale at any points during the four years it was out, and there was only two(terrible) years of gen V
    Good evening, Lord Pocket. I hope all is well in the realm, for I don't quite investigate all the goings-on of Smogon. I was going to hatch a diabolical scheme but am trying to decide on type synergy whilst picking between a few of some favorites for a Megatokyo or Megaman team once Gen 6 is officially on Pokemon Showdown.
    Hey pocket, just wanted to ask, in gen6 could we see a torn-t unbanning? Because mant other ubers have come down in doubles and torn-t won't really be broken. Js
    Hey pocket, was wondering if you could qc check blaziken ,thanks.
    Kingler
    Kingler
    It's been sitting for some time...
    Pocket
    Pocket
    I am short on time for a full check, and I was planning on checking Amoonguss next. Try asking other QC members
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Ok then
    Hi Pocket, we are opp for the Doubles Doubles Tournament. I'm GMT-4 and I'll be available all day for the next 5 days, so it would be awsome if we could play before tuesday!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…