complete legitimacy

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're paired up for the ADV tournament. My timezone is GMT+2 and I'd like to play from the 27th to the 30th since I'll be back at my parents where I can have a decent internet.
    Hi man, i'm on grotto for tour r2 currently, can you get on ? If not, just tell me where you wanna play..
    I'm just wondering, do you have access to The Smog's article workshop? If not, are you interested in GPing some articles there once they reach their GP stage? Only if you have the time!
    complete legitimacy
    complete legitimacy
    I don't have access, but I am interested. I'm kinda busy now with school and sports, but that should clear up in about a month.
    Flora
    Flora
    Sounds good! I'll request for your access to the article workshop when we start Issue 32 (next one after our current one).
    Flora
    Flora
    Well, we had to push some dates around so I think you actually have time to join Issue 31 when it's in its GP stages (PEOPLE ARE SLACKERS). You should have access now.
    Hey man, got you for RODAN Rd.3. I'm GMT +10, let me know what works for you and your timezone etc. GL.
    complete legitimacy
    complete legitimacy
    Sorry, I've been busy this week. I'm GMT-4 and should be on for most of the weekend though, so you can find me on IRC if you're on or message me here.
    Same for me, I prefer the w-e. I'm GMT+2 and I'll be on during smogon tour Saturday and Sunday.
    This tournament is pissing me off, take the win, i'm too busy anyway, win the tournaement bruh :D
    Damn I started watching fight club at my friend's house and...totally forgot, sorry bro ._.
    Hi man, we have to battle for Fuk DW tournament, I'm GMT+2, and I'm p online at my nights. What about tomorrow?
    i'm GMT -4 as well. I can play on Satruday or Sunday but it'd have to be at around 11 PM since I work until 10, otherwise I'm on throughout most of the day on weekdays so a lot of times would work for me from Monday on
    shit sorry man, ask for the extension I guess, just been distracted with book reports and some other stuff lol
    Hi complete legitimacy, I just got home from work. I am GMT -5 which explains why we are always on #rarelyused at the same time. August 3rd should work for me (p much any weekend day).
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    Actually I work Saturday at 4 my time (5 yours?) so I can play the third before then, or p much all day on Sunday.
    complete legitimacy
    complete legitimacy
    I don't get back until later in the day on Saturday, so Sunday should be good.
    complete looks like we will have to do it early tomorrow morning. i have to go to hospital and won't be back to play
    complete legitimacy
    complete legitimacy
    Ok, I'll be available from the time I get up (usually between 8 and 9 your time) until I have to go at like 2.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…