Laurel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We'll have to battle sometime for the NU tournament, let me know when you are free!
    Laurel
    Laurel
    not in the mood and im way too tired you can have the win
    the only po server i can play on is schiggysboard, i hope it isnt a problem for ya
    Laurel
    Laurel
    yes i can be on at 3 my time probably just after cause im coming from school
    pasy_g
    now?????
    Laurel
    Laurel
    i waited for an hour after 3 my time. hopefully ill catch you tomorrow. I can't be on till about 5 my time though which is 11 for you i think
    be online in two hours or so, we gotta get this done, I've been waiting all day already
    Laurel
    Laurel
    maybe if you VMd me when you first logged on rather than "Ive been waiting all day" or messaged me on IRC
    termi
    termi
    Never saw you on irc but ok
    Laurel
    Laurel
    do /query laurel
    We need to play for RODAN cup. I will be on all day today if you're up to getting it over with.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    im on again
    asterat
    asterat
    in lobby as asterat.
    Alright, comment on my page as soon as you're around and I'll try to get to you ASAP
    Alright scratch it, ain't gonna happen today. Contact me tomorrow please, you know where to find me.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    What? No i dont im in school for 6 hourd and dont know who you are.
    termi
    termi
    well ffs I'm supposed to battle you in that NU tournament. Contact me tomorrow please.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    holy shit. i know. we were supposed to battle today then cancelled you can contact me if you want to schedule a time i don't know your schedule im free at tour time tomorrow.
    Just a reminder that you need to get your match done for the No More Legends Tournament
    Laurel
    Laurel
    My opponent never answered my VM
    GCSChris
    GCSChris
    okay I just sent this to everone who did not finish their match. You're gonna get the activity win unless you guys miraculously get the match done ;)
    Thanks
    Dr Ciel left smogon so you're substituting for him in Infernis' mini tournament. You're up against me, so please tell me when you would like to battle. My timezone is GMT +1 btw
    hey did you want to play now?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Had a tennis match when are you next available?
    199 Lives
    6 pm your time Monday would be good
    Laurel
    Laurel
    If thats all you can do ill make it work!
    Heard you lost doubles doubles, that sucks man :\
    Laurel
    Laurel
    yeah i got recked i mindlessly lead top and gene without thinking bout what he had. other than that the hax didnt matter he just smashed me oh well!
    When do you want to play the tiebreaker match for the doubles tournament? (GMT+1)
    Laurel
    Laurel
    my boy davidness lost :( over the weekend i need to make a team
    CBKyogre
    fine by me :]
    I'm going to have a rare opportunity to be on tomorrow (Saturday) from 9am to 1pm GMT-5. I already asked my teammates to be on at that time, awaiting their response. Hopefully you and your team can as well and we can get this done!
    Assuming we don't see each other on IRC, when would you like to play? I can either play tonight or Sunday night, or not until Thursday afternoon. I'm EST.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    No Im going out to dinner I could've played you when I posted I'll be back in like 3 hours i think
    blarajan
    blarajan
    If I'm in my dorm I'll play then. I might be going out, I'm unsure.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Im on now sorry bout the inconveniences
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…