Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 09:54 Yilx srk is a genius
    Yilx
    Yilx
    "ampeater" is the kind of name that would easily get supermajority
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    haha thanks. snoutlet for the prevo was mine too. I like to think I'm good at names, but I never actually do well in the name polls.
    Hi we play for the Omaha tournament. I am gmt -5 and can play Friday and Saturday all day. Lemme know when you are available.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm available most of Friday and Saturday as well. In GMT +1. How about something between 12-2pm your time, 6-8pm mine?
    Sweep
    That sounds really good. Saturday 1:30 my time, 7:30 your time?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    that should be fine, yeah
    you fucker! where have you been hiding at? i've missed you <3
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    late answer, but I'm basically only ever in #cap. I could pop over to a different channel maybe. I've actually been on ps a lot lately, but in a different time zone.
    Anthiese
    Anthiese
    well i guess i'll have to get on before i go to work then. i only am on when im off work, or after work ;w; my sched is hectic.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm in GMT+1 until around christmas, then I'll be back in GMT-5.
    do post in the GP thread once something is written up!
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    whoops, my bad. thought I had remembered too...
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    It's cool, I've just seen a ton not get entered there recently
    Rebadged imo
    How tho
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    CAP added Pre-Contribs! Perfect time to celebrate with a 1k thread!
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Good for you. Meanwhile i am lost in the sea of amcheckers....
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Badges really aren't very meaningful, especially not Pre-Conribs. Still a pleasant surprise. Good luck to you on your sea voyage.
    Hooray for srk1214!
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    wait what is this? I am confused... going to inside scoop now to peek around before this mistake gets fixed...
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Ohhhhh CAP added Pre-contributor! Awesome!
    Congrats on reaching reqs. I think I ran into you on the current ladder and luckily beat you using a team with Aboma / Garchomp / Keldeo.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Ha yeah I remember that match. Don't feel bad. Hax happens in almost every match. I didn't even mind because I just needed to lower my dev lol.
    Just a small flavour point, but right now your Malaconda doesn't learn anything until level 4. Every pokemon gets at least one move at level 1, so it can battle as soon as it's out of the egg.
    Name Final Submissions can only be posted after a CAP Moderator posts in the thread that final submissions are open. Any final submission posted prior to the Moderator notification post, will disqualify the submitter from the poll entirely. Even if the offending post is edited later or deleted, the submitter will still be disqualified for the remainder of the thread. This ensures that all submitters have equal opportunity to post final submissions without anyone unfairly "jumping the gun". <-- yeah, this is in the OP for CAP Names. There's a lot of legalistic stuff in there. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

I have told like 5 or 6 people this now.
    Hey, fyi, your current TL vote is illegal. You need to rank all canidates to have a legal vote.
    Basically what happened was that I was subbing for someone in round 1 but was put in the round with 1 day left. Then I missed the scheduled time with nyttyn but our match was done about ~half an hour after he made his activity post. So now you are my opponent. You are on now?
    hey you are my new opponent for CAP tournament. is it possible for you to get the match done now or tomorrow night?
    I am on right now in IRC on #cap #pokemon #capasb #orangeislands and on pokemon showdown!
    Alright, I know you're on IRC often, so just catch me in #cap, #orangeislands, #capasb, or #pokemon sometime this weeked, I'll be on garunteed from 10 PM to 12 PM est, other then that i'll be on and off consecitvely unless there's a specific time you'd prefer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…